Thread: Tir Grid

Tir Grid

Move it back to where it was... Outside the south gate is way to laggy now. It's worse than ever before. I made the mistake of logging out in the south gate grid area... and I can't even log on.
    Jennii
    Unit Member - Storm
    Jenestria
    Gumpp
    Gridchik

"Only n00bs whine about twinks"

Tir Grid has been laggy for several reasons:

1) Proximity to Save (Both old and new)

2) Proximity to mission terms (Again, both old and new)

3) Proximity to a shop (Old. There was George's armor and the Arena Sup shop)

4) Proximity to bank (Old and new again, w00tar BY5)

5) Proximity to treatment clinic (Old, boosted even more because it was 10 feet away from the bank)

Many other reasons. Proximity to mobs to drain for Wrangles. Etc etc. Now, unfortunately, we're zoning into a bigger playfield with mobs and guards everywhere, usually things dying. People zoning in and out of Tir. It's really quite a mess.

I'd put Tir Grid by BY2, in the SW corner of Tir. There isn't really anything there, so no reason to stand around - but there are Superior and Advanced shops up north, save and banks and backyards on the way, as well as mission terms. People would grid in and flow probably north to West Gate/BY3/NW Terms or east to South Gate/BY2 etc/Whompas

It's worth a shot, and it's better than what we have now. It would also save people zoning an extra time just to get into Tir.

**1000th post, w00tar**
    Aleksei "Zagadka" Garcia - Savior, Council Clerk
    Cindi "Razishlyat" Bolieu - Advisor Eternalist

Red face Bump!

Yes!

Old Tir grid place was laggy as well, but not this laggy! same happened to me, i went LD in the south gate area and couldnt get in again i tried many times..

I think its more laggy cause of all the low level mobs running around at south gate.. when people kill them its causes more lagg than it could have been..

- Move Tir grid back to the northeast place!