Thread: Seperate your STATS view from your NCU list

Seperate your STATS view from your NCU list

We have a empty top right box in the corner of our screen. This spot could be called NCUS. All the spells u currently have running atm should be seperated from your healthbar,nanobar,xpbar,etc.

I sometimes play on a smaller screen 800X600 res. So its hard to have my TEAM panel, MAP panel, and also the "big" STATS panel open. They don't fit nicely. If i get a spell casted on me, the dam panels move. Why not seperate the NCUS" from the stats? i mean there is a spot there, and its almost as if it once was ?? was it?

if it was changed. why? I wish i could just have my TEAM, MAP, and NCUS open at all times. I don't need my stats, why else do i have a health and nano bar on the left side.

plz report back with what u can say.

-cub

Talking Erhem

*bump*
    Fleh the man-eating lvl 171 sabretooth...oh no wait, that would be PvP wouldn't it...nm then

Talking

bump !

/me Hopes for a response

great idea, would love to see them do this. Maybe make it a floating box like your inv.

-D

Seperate your STATS view from your NCU list

* BUMP *

You should be able to make all windows floating. Also add an exp bar near the hp/nano bars so we can see that too while the stat window is closed,
    -War is not about who is right, it is about who is left.

- L92 MP
    - L7 Enf

Some good ideas are followed up on my post. I like the idea of having a "yellow" bar as well on the left side for xp. then id never have to have mystats bar up. I don't need to see how much i wiegh, what my name is, etc.

As for making all the panels floatable, im thinking that might be complicated. If its possible --- > then "right on", but if not... just keep it on the to do list for later on.

Lets try to just seperate that ncu from stats, and get that yellow bar on the left side for xp. That would be quite useful!! im excited just thinking of it.

- cub

Bump *******

Awsome Idea-- Yellow bar or floating bars with Nano programs seperate....

Thumbs up

Bump, of course!
    Vanguard Mharc. Self-equipper extraordinaire no longer. I'm back!

Just drag your stats box to the top of your screen, then put the team box right under it. I wish that they didnt reset to default every time you relog though.

hope it helps, does for me
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

aye i've done that before, but like u said, everytime i relog i hae to do it again... i just get lazy to repeate it. But still the 3 panels, STATS, MAP, TEAM don't fit on a 800 X 600 screen, if the STATS and the NCUs were seperated it would fit just nicely.

~BUMP~