Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Are we ever gonna see 13.6?

Are we ever gonna see 13.6?

Any chances that this patch will be put on the test server any time soon? If memory serves me correctly, then this patch is supposed to be released on the 23rd. Here we are six days from patch day, with no sign of test server patching on the horizon.

Anyone?

-Nakomis

Hold your horses. Id rather have them take thier time then fudge up another patch cause they rushed it.

There's hardly any need to put it on test, after all, they ignore the reported bugs anyway, right?

'We're putting this on live -- we don't care that you told us it's bugged to high heaven'.

Testlive method:

Report many bugs having nothing to do with new dungeon

Funcom patches test - patch notes: adjusted new dungeon

(Repeat twice)

Yeah, ok, I'm sure they sometimes fix reported bugs. Eventually. Just not before they patch that sucker into live.

Big *BUMP
    first a month until we see anything (patch notes) and now 5 days before the release not on test..
    High lvl content is the key to fix the game. Add new hunting grounds, make some viable loot and money-dumps for higher lvls.

Bump!

Cz and cosmik have both posted today, so they are around....
    could we have an update on patch status?

even if it to tell us that it is going to be late

information is directly proportional to happyness of players

thanks

At this point I'm guessing that there is either something really big wrong with something that really want included in 13.6 (something big probably, like the Japanese chat or the static dungeons or maybe it has a game-breaking bug in it) or they are holding until they can get something big in (enhancement of some profession or a rehashing of conceal, I'm betting).

Scorus

I don't understand. Why would they put off releasing it if there was some game breaking bug in it?

I got a little worried by the lack of nerfs in this patch...

Something is definately wrong with this patch...
    *poof*

Finally free from this nightmare!

Originally posted by WGMelchior
    I got a little worried by the lack of nerfs in this patch...

Something is definately wrong with this patch...
    Don't worry! Funcom will come through!!!

Just wait for the countless unintended bugs that ruin each proffesions unique talents! And then we will get a message that. "We are looking into the cause of these bugs, but will not be able to get them fixed for a few patches"

Testlive is down at the moment.

Maybe it's being updated to 13.5 (not a typo) <grin>

No announcement, of course, Cosmik and CZ are *much* too busy posting humor/meaningless posts to actually answer any questions.

Not that humor posts are bad, but I'd like to see at least ONE useful post get in.

You know this is challenged!!

This is crazy. Whats going on here CZ?
    For real !!!

Bump-O-Bump
    We need to know it Cosmik and Cz
    High lvl content is the key to fix the game. Add new hunting grounds, make some viable loot and money-dumps for higher lvls.

do you hear that?

Shhh Hunting rabbit!!

Just saw a post from someone with 13.6 bugs on test, so it is there.

Scorus

Good news: 13.6 on test
    Bad news: 13.6 = 13.2 MB d/l????

I truly feel the pain of those 56k users....

Thats the price you get for playing a game that adds content like ned dungeons and stuff You have to download some new graphics once in a while.

2 new statics have to take a little space.

Nah, the statics so far have been ass in 3d form... Seem to be just another mission generated from the "great" mission generators.

None of the changes in 13.6 really do much to even make the game fun. Sure, it fixes a few bugs that should have never existed... and adds 2 new dungeons.

So what?

I've yet to see an even remotely interesting dungeon that isn't full of crappy nodrop junk. If they are going ot spend the time making the item... at least they could make people want to use it!

Oh... and when the hell will that ONE static mission be fixed?

Will we get more trashy-ass quests like the Avlin mission where you camp an npc for 2 hours to get an item that has no use at all because Funcom hasn't finished the mission yet?

bumpity...BLAM!

i hope funcon does'nt read these "bumps" as speed bumps :-P
    ....or do they?

Better Hope It's Not Soon

13.62, up on test as of last night, still has some pretty hefty bugs in it. Stick with King Log for a little while longer - or if you can spare the hard disk space, check out the test server yourself.

can we bump fallout off the boards?

The new dungeon hasnt been opened on test yet. I was reading and whenever someone tried to go into the door, it crashes to your desktop. I doubt we will be seeing this patch go live for a few more weeks.
    Frelo - Level 29 Fixer (and loving every minute of it)

Anahata - Level 110 Solitus Trader
    Khephra - Level 6 Solitus Engineer
    Zaum - Level 8 Nanomage MP
    Merkaba715 - Level 50 Nanomage NT (Sleeping till NT's are fixed)
    Dimholt - Level 10 Atrox Enforcer
    Omni
    Rubi-Ka 1

'The only ones that see the end of war are the dead' - Plato

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast