Thread: Offical advice for those with river orders?

Offical advice for those with river orders?

For those of us with NW pre-orders with River, is it worth waiting for that order to be fulfilled, or are we better served by cancelling and ordering from another suplier?

Does FC have an official word on this?

peace
    cal
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

Personally...

... I've cancelled the Digital River order and if I order elsewhere I'll goto www.play.com cos they will do it for free delivery and offer bulk discount too.
    S.A.B.I
    Sentinent Artificial Biological Interface

I emailed Customer services asking them to cancel my order and mail me to confirm.

I gave them 3 working days to do it, the status of my order did not change on the website and i recieved no mail.

I telephoned the contact number today, and have been assured by a 'real person' that my order has now been cancelled.

So far my order status is unchanged on the website...

I cancelled at DR too, went to www.play.com
    They also told me it'll probably take a few days for the website to update (are they doing it manually or something? )

Funny, my order from Dig Riv didn't ship until I had ordered and recievied NW from EBgames and then Cancelled my order from Dig Riv. The next day I got an email stating that my order had been shipped and my card charged. True enough I got another copy of NW from Dig Riv from Fedex the next day. Funny coincidence but, it is true.

I am honestly wondering now if it is truly Dig Riv's fault though. Digital River is actually just a distributor for many different companies. My boss ordered something from them and received it overnight as promised. The more I think about it the more it seems true since distributors make money by emptying their warehouses. Something tells me it is more probably whoever FC chose to stamp out the CD's, print the boxes, map and fold out card CD holder. What about instructions you ask? HA. sorry sorry. CHICKENLICKER!

Just my $.02
    Bad Fixer
    Non Illegitimus Carborundum Est!