Thread: Thanks to April an Cz

Thanks to April an Cz

April

Thanks for coming out and saying what you did, I don't think anyone actually believes that you are trying to be evil, and that I think any rational person would agree that we would like this to have gone smoother.

I would like to see more comments from you and other people in FC, as right now people believe that Cz is the only person who actually reads these forums or cares about FC customers.

thanks to you both

Ani.
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened

Bump for this.

I think what Cz and April did today is some of the most straight forward, honest talking I have ever seen any game company do with their customers and contrary to a lot of the double-talk FC has been guilty of in the past.

It's funny that people are always begging for it and when they get it, they don't even notice.

Great job, though. It's gotta be tough, but we appreciate it
    Clan fixer, Fourth Title

Director of Information
    Analog Myth

Three jobs I would never take...

1) Police Officer: It's a thankless hell job

2) Telemarketing: I detest these guys calling my home at all hours

3) Any job at Funcom: I don't even want to think about the workplace pressure on all the employee's. Plus having to endure the never ending battle on these boards, CZ must go home and drink alot of single malt wiskey. It doesn't matter if you like CZ or not.. It's a thankless job and I'd rather have my teeth pulled by attaching a string from my tooth to a door knob and slamming the door shut.

Lokgen

I couldn't handle it personally but I really respect those who can. Cz is doing really well and I really appreciated April coming out and saying what she did. Thanks you two
    -BlueMagic

Blue "Zyian" Magic RK1