Thread: Anyone know of a store in the Ann Arbor/Ypsi(Michigan) area which has NW?

Anyone know of a store in the Ann Arbor/Ypsi(Michigan) area which has NW?

Tried all the stores I could think of in AA today, and all said the same, they should have it, do not why not. Earliest monday.

Anyone found a store which has it?
    Atrocious - taking ugly to the next level.

Atrocious - Atrox Enforcer - Member of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Aniana - Solitus Engineer(Uber gimp) - Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Plasmatiq - Solitus Soldier

Plus countless other alts I play with once in a while.

Whoa!!! another michigander!!! rawk!!

No Iahvent founf any yet (im down here near lansing) but a nasty rumor goign around that the Software etc (or whatever its called now) in Meridian mall MIGTH have some coming in on a shipment 5pm our time....

MIGHT...

they were the only store that ever heard of it..and said that they have more stock coming in today....

other than that...were probabbly screwed to mail order it and wait 3 weeks

Smile michigan

I am in Michigan also. I got the NW by order got it the same day. It did cost a bit more but i am glade i did it. Good luck trying to find.

Doh I called that Meridian Mall Software etc. and the person I talked to had no idea and made it sound like next week they were gettin some...did ya get one there?

Im in west michigan

We have it over here in the Electronics boutique shops, however that is the only store i found with it ,, It is in GrandRapids in the Woodland Mall. I dont know how many copies they have but hey thought id let ya know. You might call them and see if any around you may have it or what have ya
    1(616)949-5800.

Good luck to yall.
    Iamweasel

P.S. GO BLUE :-P

Electronique Boutique

I was calling all around Ann Arbor today. Struck out at Briarwood and the general Detriot area. I did luck out, the EB up in Novi at the Twelve Oaks Mall is where I scored my copy of NW.

I'm a michigander too! I haven't found a copy locally. I ordered online at ebgames.com yesterday and it shipped the same day. I should get it today sometime.

Re: Electronique Boutique

Originally posted by Synical
    I was calling all around Ann Arbor today. Struck out at Briarwood and the general Detriot area. I did luck out, the EB up in Novi at the Twelve Oaks Mall is where I scored my copy of NW.
    They are sold out now.. :-(

Grand Rapids as someone suggested is too far for me.
    Atrocious - taking ugly to the next level.

Atrocious - Atrox Enforcer - Member of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Aniana - Solitus Engineer(Uber gimp) - Applicant of Ancarim Iron Legion
    Plasmatiq - Solitus Soldier

Plus countless other alts I play with once in a while.