Thread: Whats more botched? The original game release? or the NW release?

Whats more botched? The original game release? or the NW release?

I say NW release, but thats just me...
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

The original. It wasn't playable. This release is just the norm for FC now.
    -Rubi-Ka's most flatulent Atrox-

The original was massively fubared. Only WW2 Online had a exquivelant launch.

This is just par for the course. The distribution problems are unfortunate. Hopefully the game will be totally stable and hopefully the booster will not have too many bugs.
    Fear is the Mind Killer.
    You wasted life, why wouldn't you waste death?

Definitely the original launch. A delay of a week or so on the booster is really insignificant compared to a game that's completely screwed in almost every way. Give it a month or two and most people will have forgotten about these shipping problems.

original launch

nw seems to run.

i mean there are some counters on the map and i see side xp boons on toons i id now.

so the booster must run on some machines and the effect work globally (like the chat rofl).

that is better then the original launch.
    sept 03 - the day ao was keeled by sl.

gone now. byebye.

The original launch was way hosed.
    This is just normal expansion pack problems. (Look at EQ:PoP, they've done *how* many expansions, and they still have distro problems.)
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

Unhappy hmmm...

actually, since i entered my cd key and downloaded the voices (which are very funny, but not worth the money at all) I have not been able to use my tab key to target enemies, i crash whenever i cancel a trade window in the Rome Tower store, and I crash whenever i attack an enemy. And you know what....its still better than their launch, how bad is that!
    Who am I?..I am a servant of the shadow organization!

*begins to melt into the shadows*

Well, it at least bring "fond" memories about the original launch, nothing seesm to work as intended, everything is bugged, the crashing is insane, some ppl get alot others dont even know about yet, and its quite fun from time to time, just like launch
    Hermy
    Shadelore
    Retired.

i didn;t have distro problems except my local shop didn;t get it till 9 in the morning when it opened at 5 am and the horrid snow storm i had to drive thorugh 15 miles to get game. distro was fine for me just other conditions sucked i think it was great and worht the money i've had more fun in the last 24 hrs then i've had in a long time on AO granted i've always had fun

while it didn't take me all week to finally get a copy of the original AO like it did for NW, the original AO was unplayable and once you did log on, the servers only lasted a max of 5 min. so... my vote is for the original
    -BlueMagic

Blue "Zyian" Magic RK1

Original, Less people have NW so far,

Plus, you can log on with NW, you couldn't with the norm.