Hello, I present myself, Onze, leader of a French guilde that is member of A.I.R, an alliance composed by 5 clan guildes.

I already know some alliances of this type, like COA or EG (there is also équivalences OT). I wonder if it would not be interesting to implement a system, allowing these alliances to have a real existence and recognized by FC, to the even entitles that a guilde.

The creation could be done with a team of leaders (between 3 and 6) on the same principle of guild creation. The creation of this alliance would give some tools to manage the alliance: have a common chanel for all the guildes, give the possibility for the guildes to defend the towers of their allies in Notum War, have an alliance additional tag close to the name, and so on…

I believe that doesn’t request a real modification of the game and would bring fun to the diplomacy between guildes.

Sorry for my approximate language, and if I already resume evoked ideas on this forum. All ideas being able to enrich the subject are the welcomes.