Thread: Omni-Emune and TNC creates history

Omni-Emune and TNC creates history

People were sceptic from the start. Are you sure we can make this work? We were sure. We knew the clanners were guilty. Now we have the official results.

We are now at war, due to lack of reactions from the Council of Truth and our actions have been backed by official OT representatives.

Thanks to all the guilds that backed us up on this.

Good job in making history.

Guess what? I knew the sun would rise... and it did.

I just made history.

Care to clear us up on what exactly you did to make history? Doubt the obviously flawed story ploy? Sorry, but I don't think you could find even one person who legitimately thought that we'd have 4 years of peace.

I tried to make history, but I kept it in the oven too long.
    Snarf: Level 165 Atrox NT

"At one time you were maybe a little useful Snarf. Now you're just being annoying." -- Hawkman

"Well one guy said Atrox was the worst breed for the NT. The other guy said......'You tell that to Snarf....he'll kick your arse!' You are a NT Rockstar!" -- Hemicuda

"Snarf, Snerf, Nerf. It's YOU that brought nerf to NT's you you!" -- Rhayden

"Snarf cuts to the core of the problem like a chainsaw to a bunny rabbit." -- Deaddreamer

Give it to Funcom!

Yeah!

Funcom will try anything!

Who the hell is Omni-Emune anyway? For such a historical, earth shattering group, I certainly haven't ever SEEN anyone from it...

If you're going to claim stupid things (a la Snarf), at least be visible in game.

Snarf

"At one time you were maybe a little useful Snarf. Now you're just being annoying." -- Hawkman

"Well one guy said Atrox was the worst breed for the NT. The other guy said......'You tell that to Snarf....he'll kick your arse!' You are a NT Rockstar!" -- Hemicuda

"Snarf cuts to the core of the problem like a chainsaw to a bunny rabbit." -- Deaddreamer

Perhaps they made their own history. Anything you do is recorded somewhere, everything is history. The poster is thanking those that helping in the event, and letting them know they made a difference. Snarf, Fallout, you were not meant to know.

[/OOC Fallout, Snarf - Learn to Roleplay, you are playing a roleplaying game, and posting on the roleplaying forum. We don't need either of you here if you don't know how to Roleplay. There are plenty of forums for non-RP.]
    Sepentura

"The future is in your hands."

Former Leader - Sea of Change

Just in case you've been asleep we both have posted a lot in character over the past few months... it also seems Snarf has sort of abandoned his RP aspect and going the realistic route now(better than him and his Mayor of Tir bs) Well... I guess that's a good thing. FC seems to like Snarf, so maybe if he starts pointing out the sorry state the story is in...

and again

What has it been? 130-150 posting about Omni-emunes and TNC's actions in 3 categories, 1 here under story, plus an article on the front page of AO. At least 5 big events with more than 10 guilds involved. Can we get more visible than that??? ok, yes, we could, but we are more than satisfied with what we have done so far!

And the rumour of Snarf going OT, perhaps he actually IS waking up...

Just wish they (capt and snarf) would learn how to roleplay... Strange ideas is one thing, but if they are not played, they stay strange ideas...

/OOC Rant
    ok i have never heard of omni-emune (or did you mean to spell imune?)
    And as a member of THE biggest guild in AO (at least on RK1) im a bit puzzled that I havent heard anything from you guys, unless your events was for a lot smaller guilds (I can understand that who wants 560 people in their pool?) I dont still know what you made history off .. getting people to swim in the Lush Resort pools as a contest ? geting people blown up in 2ho ?
    and atleats when you said you had a live article please give us a link so we might catch up on your ground breaking event...

And for starting a war and prooving that the Clan's where a bucnh of traitors .. you must be a newly converted Clan member to not had thought of that from the begining .. history kinda repeats itself, only with different settings

I am not a memebr of Omni-Emune, if fact I am Clan, and I don't even play on RK1, so I'm not just jumping to the side for my guild or something...

It just pisses me off that Snarf and Fallout have to ruin a good RP post without their nonsense about how the storyline is going. The story is going great, many plot twists, pretty good action. You can't expect to be the center of attention for every event, nor can you expect world shattering battles every day, the story works like this: The leaders of your faction make public appearances, they take care of politics. You may not be able to interact with them on a regular basis, but they are there. when there is war we are called to fight. Guilds have their events, people come to those events, every event isn't world shattering and filled with choas. Every event doesn't have to envolve the ever so egotistical CptFallout, or Snarf. I think you two are just starving for attention. What more do you want, we have had world shattering events (i.e. peace talks, the falling of the amnesty) We have had attacks (i.e. Monster attackes the other night on RK2, cyborg attacks on RK1) Our events do make a difference (i.e. the Tir Moat Swim, getting the council to clean up the town) So both of you do us a favor and shut up about how things aren't catered to you, lifes like that, even on Rubi-Ka, you're gonna have to learn to live with it.

By the way Fallout don't pretend to be a roleplayer, you aren't. All you do is whine and rant, that's not RP. You clutter the Roleplaying forum with crap, your crap.

Ok I'm done, I won't waste anymore time on you two children. Bye.
    Sepentura

"The future is in your hands."

Former Leader - Sea of Change

Hmm I guess you do have a point somewhere. Who was the guilds I was referring to here?? Well I checked our lists of participants and the following guilds were involved in either the meetings, the protests or the fights and I think they all deserve some of the credit for whats happened.

Notice: Some of these guilds are clan guilds, who participated in the peacetalks.

Heirs of Russian (AA) - 21 members
    3305 Local - 105 members
    Omni-Emune - 28 members
    Ragnarok Inc - 27 members
    Knights of Sacrifice - 59 members
    The Nordic Conspiracy - 41 members
    Division9 - 270 members
    Enigma - 26 members
    South Rubika Society - 12 members
    Agents of Fortune - 201 members

It was suggested that Snarf was invited as well, but a majority of the participants have never accepted his "mayor" position and it was generally thought that he would just ruin the event. CaptFallout or his guild was never even considered.

Regarding the question who Omni-Emune is, well follow the story area and you will find out soon.

I guess if you havent heard about what went on, your just not important enough

Does this answer all questions?

You may have the support of OT officials, but not of the 1 official that actually matters, Omni-Tek's CEO of Rubi-Ka Operations, Chairman Philip Ross.

I guess if you havent heard about what went on, your just not important enough
    I can live with that

Anyway I was not looking for a fight .. but when someone say they make history and make it look like its ground breaking event I kinda felt a bit .. errr I can do that to by posting about something that noone heard of and make myself the hero of the day (atleast in my view )
    Only thing I wanted was that if someone posted they made history please share with us all by posting a link to the article and perhaps a report made by the host guild with screens and so on .. make the life for those who was not "invited" a bit more livable

Anyway I hope you and your guild makes more events .. so far the only cool events I have been in have mostly been made by Guilds .. or perhaps Funcom emplyees undercover

it also seems Snarf has sort of abandoned his RP aspect and going the realistic route now(better than him and his Mayor of Tir bs) Well... I guess that's a good thing. FC seems to like Snarf, so maybe if he starts pointing out the sorry state the story is in...
    Mayor of Tir was randomly inserted when absolutely nothing story-wise had occured in over 3 weeks. The story was dead. The world was static. People weren't talking about dick. So Snarf jumped up and down and got people to at least discuss the whole concept of an in-game story and what "counts" as being viable game altering RP. That's a heck of a lot more than what others were doing, including Funcom themselves.

I'm not so sure that Funcom "likes" me, considering some of the satirical posts that I have made dealing with them and how they run a business over the past 4 months. They do, at the very least, respect my contributions that help insert light-heartedness and humor to an otherwise depressingly unorganized and boring storyline.

Every storyline requires personalities that stick out. A story needs universal characters that people can love or hate. It's much easier to love or hate Snarf than some funcom NPC that we never see (like Radiman), now... isn't it.

Snarf
    Last edited by Snarf; Jan 19th, 2002 at 20:06:34.

Film director extraordinairre RandaZ's Avatar
    This is just for the permanent record:

Greetings,

I see our [South Rubi-Ka Society] name has been listed by Chartan as particpating in the peacetalks and what not. Please understand that as a Society, we do not have any opinion on these matters, despite the attendance of our members.

The South Rubi-Ka Society is not a political or para-military association. Though we of course abide by Omni-Tek laws, each individual member's private political views are exactly that; private. If a member feels he needs to make a public statement on a sensitive issue, the Amnesty for instance, it should be understood he is not speaking on behalf of the Society.

Instead, we are a philanthropic organisation run by private citizens who wish to give something back to the community. We organise a range of cultural, educational and fundraisings events each year as well as run a series of community related projects to help the least fortunate sections of the population.

Thank you for your time.

T. Solminski
    South Rubi-Ka Society
    Slotine Zembower
    R.U.R. Member (RK1)

Tappert Solminski
    Tailor of Rome-Blue (RK1) [currently MIA]