Thread: When will backordered NW copies from Digital river come?

When will backordered NW copies from Digital river come?

anyone know?
    Splitfridge// lvl 191 omni doc
    Splitbanana// lvl 110 omni trader -_-
    Spitfridge// lvl 53 enf (yeah he probably killed ur alt)
    Splitanut// lvl 22 mp (watch me solo your base)

SPLIT > YOU

Spoke to them at lunchtime, they do not expect to RECIEVE the game until the 6th (next Friday) and wont start shipping until the following Monday
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

Funcom should call them and a number of other distributors up and give us the official word. They should also yell at the distributor a bit for us too.
    Fear is the Mind Killer.
    You wasted life, why wouldn't you waste death?

Well, Digital River told me it should arrive to them on Monday when some stock will be chipped so someone is lying and my moneys on Funcom fobbing us off.

The Customer Service Manager of Digital River blamed Funcom for the mistakes.

Customer Service Manager's name is - Lewis Constantino

Originally posted by Tiiti
    Well, Digital River told me it should arrive to them on Monday when some stock will be chipped so someone is lying and my moneys on Funcom fobbing us off.

The Customer Service Manager of Digital River blamed Funcom for the mistakes.

Customer Service Manager's name is - Lewis Constantino
    Well 2 days ago Digital River replied to my question about shipping saying it would be shipped this week. Today the told me it wasnt coming in until the 6th, and now they are telling you Monday

You be the judge, I'll be over here ->

It can't possibly take to the 6th to get to Digital River, can it? Are you sure they didn't at least say you would have the game the 6th (as opposed to them having it then)?

I certainly hope Tiiti's word of "Monday" is the correct one here. I will be very surprised if they don't have it before the 6th, and also very sad, I might add.

I talked to a Customer Service Rep at Digital River, and he told me not to expect it at my doorstep before the 19'th.

/me grumbles.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

19th? I'm sure that must mean they simply don't have more boxes in the first batch, but that sounds unlikely.

The reason they gave for not shipping is "Out of stock"

Order status still is backordered... No sign of a status change for now

The word for the day is FUBAR
    Fear is the Mind Killer.
    You wasted life, why wouldn't you waste death?

This game is such a pain to get a hold of.. EB Games still doesnt plan on stocking it. Babbage's says they have it in, but they cant find any copies of it, and all this crap with the online ordering. No game is worth this much frustration, I think I'm gonna skip on this one.

also hearing the 6th

The GAME chain of suppliers in the UK have the official release date for NW as December 6th.
    They won't be handing anything out until then, and have said that they have not had any copies distributed to the stores.

Originally posted by Cz
    19th? I'm sure that must mean they simply don't have more boxes in the first batch, but that sounds unlikely.

I hope so.
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

Originally posted by Cz
    It can't possibly take to the 6th to get to Digital River, can it? Are you sure they didn't at least say you would have the game the 6th (as opposed to them having it then)?

I certainly hope Tiiti's word of "Monday" is the correct one here. I will be very surprised if they don't have it before the 6th, and also very sad, I might add.
    Now I agree 100% with your first comment. However the guy I spoke was adamant that they did not physically have it at the warehouse and we're not expecting it in stock until the 6th and would ship from the following Monday (9th).

Odd because the email I got 2 days earlier said it would be shipping _this week_ which of course it hasnt.

So the question is...Where are the boxes? (somewhere nice and sunny I hope)

-edit-
    Typos
    Last edited by Warlock; Nov 29th, 2002 at 19:45:42.

I don't understand why FC didn't forecast more CD boxes, i mean it was nearly sure the booster was going to be a success, considering that most of the high level ppl will buy in order to have something else to do, and not to be gimped compared to others with turrets bonuses...
    Menlas

- Fixer (Doer) -

Advisor of A.I.R

Hi all.

I called Digital River today to cancel my preorder and the swedish woman that took my call said that they would get it the 6th and they would TRY to ship it the following monday.

Might as well get it in my local store they will have it befor i get it from River.

Regardless of who's fault it is, I must say, I am very dissapointed that I've not yet recieved my copy of the booster.

This is just sad.

PS:

And to all of you that have placed towers where I was supposed to place them : I am sorry you had to spend money just so I could destroy your tower to get my spot :P
    I AM Kantarell I AM Mbutu
    Techno-Wizard is the most fun to play!

well, no dr order yet,
    anyways i stoped by the local retailers here in austin, tx.

Frys, Eb, Bestbuy, even stoop'd low enough to see if walmart or circut city had it.

Anyways all of the above retailers said that they do not have NW in stock nor do they plan on ordering/stocking it due to the problems with the first release.

they did have(all of them even CC and wally) necron ac2 and all the eq crap......

oh well........

Guess i should have ordered from amazon.com instead.
    ~I am the Virtual Virus

I think ebgames has it in stock. I called em today and they confirmed, told me i'd probably get it by the 2nd or 3rd if i ordered.
    I'll probably go pick it up from my local eb
    Monstajugga
    Agent
    RK-1

lol, EB kinda wants me to pay 30$ for shipping