Thread: Put the game up for download PLEASE!!

Put the game up for download PLEASE!!

I would really like to participate in this game. I cannot find a place to purchase it here at all..

Just put the game up for Download!!!!

There is nothing to download,all you do is input the game key on your account page.

I think FC is really gonna get flamed for this one.

So where is this graphical enhanced crap then?

Originally posted by Tiiti
    So where is this graphical enhanced crap then?
    and the voice stuff.

There is new content beyond what was in the patch (which is there for compatibility with the non-booster clients
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

yes put the option purchasse key online...*

i have pre order my game but no news from digital river...

i came from FNAC(one of the biggest resseler in france and they tell me 12 january...!!!!!!!!??????!!!!!)

soo now what can i do...see other lucky guy playing game or order game to amazone.com and pay 50$ of postage...???

Never gonna happend, they'll make more money if they sell it in the store along with regular AO
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

Just add an option to the registration page to UPGRADE ACCOUNT TO NW.

This is insane you can download the entire AO game but to get a registration number to activate the booster pack you have to go all the way to the store (or in my case all the way to a different country) to pick up a box and pay for it

I guess the graphical upgrades and stuff are already there,they just have to ba "activated" by putting in the NW key.

How many MBs is the NW booster?
    Fear is the Mind Killer.
    You wasted life, why wouldn't you waste death?

Correction,there is stuff to install from the cd,had to actually explore the cd to do install as it would not let me do it from the launcher that pops up.