Thread: Will non-NW players be able to help their NW guildies ?

Will non-NW players be able to help their NW guildies ?

Since a large section of the playerbase will not have NW for some time, this is a highly relevant question.

Scenario : Some in my guild sets up tower facilities in an area.

Will I be able to provide non offensive support to the defenders of that area ?

Will I be able to enter that area at all ?

If I am able to provide support, will any attackers be able to attack me ?
    Seid. Clan Nano Technician, Atlantean
    Proud member of Opposing Force ( Website )
    Seid's Hideout : Home of the Friends List Tool
    I would like to see a mail system in AO, for letters, money and goods, and with mail order !

As I understand it, you'll be able to fight and help defend towers. You won't recieve the bonuses from the towers though, and the texture quality of some of the towers and other new stuff might not be as high. If someone who actually has NW or was in the beta could confirm that, please do so.

can't confim either way, everyone on beta had NW by default

The way things are going, I guess we'll soon find out...
    Caloss2 LVL 220 melee VANGUARD (semi retired).....Llewlyn 220/30/70 meepmeep.....Boooocal 220../30/70 Soldier.......Knack 220/30/70 Keeper.....Hiesenberg 215/xx/xx NT NERFED Neytiri1 220/30/70 Shade Knacker220/30/70Meat shield
    https://www.youtube.com/user/caloss2 for guides/walkthroughs/letsplays and all your other AO needs
    Quote Originally Posted by Mastablasta
    In my special design documents that I feed to the FC devs, who are my willing slaves.

You will be fully able to attack and defend towers without the booster pack.

Thank you Cz

Then NW can wait on my part as long as I can help my guild.
    Seid. Clan Nano Technician, Atlantean
    Proud member of Opposing Force ( Website )
    Seid's Hideout : Home of the Friends List Tool
    I would like to see a mail system in AO, for letters, money and goods, and with mail order !