Thread: Can I have your stuff?

Can I have your stuff?

As a preemptive question, I am asking for all the stuff of all the people who are threatening and cancelling their accounts because of the Booster pack.

No one ever thought this would be smooth or easy. I doubt Digital River will ever get a chance to do this again from Funcom. In a month we will all have the booster pack and be whining for more content again. Some people will have left, some will have gotten the pack, and felt there wasnt enough content to justify the price, and left. The fact is most of those people were waiting for a reason to leave anyway. Please dont think this game is a religion or marriage that your are stuck to forever.

I know it sucks to have preordered from Digital River, I have. And I am interested in their return policy, because EB can get me the game monday (FRS have it in the back but that cant release it to me, and I offered to bribe them)

But to all those are going, can i have your stuff?

Animosity
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened

If... i choose to cancel my account I will take my Dragon Body Armor, my 7% IQ ring, VT Egg as well as all Notum/Soul frags and [Right Click them and choose "Delete Item"]

As for the rest of my stuff... that you can have... Muahahah !