Thread: List of shops per country please?

List of shops per country please?

Where can I get a list of the shops selling NW in my country?

Wherever I'm looking nobody seems to even know about it, and look at me as if I smoked something quite good.

This includes generic shopping mall companies (but then they get games a bit later than specialized shops, unless it's Lara vs Spidergirl VII) and specialized shops I have access to.

Even websites of those companies when researched don't show NW in the recent releaases (although some, yet not all have articles about it being in prevision).

I'm not even lost in the middle of nowhere, living at a 20' drive from the capital. The shops where I was are the ones supposedly up to date whichever game or console you talk them about.
    Malusz, Fist of Chronos.
    Raised by the Guild of Meta-Physics.

Re: List of shops per country please?

Originally posted by Wizz
    Where can I get a list of the shops selling NW in my country?

Wherever I'm looking nobody seems to even know about it, and look at me as if I smoked something quite good.

This includes generic shopping mall companies (but then they get games a bit later than specialized shops, unless it's Lara vs Spidergirl VII) and specialized shops I have access to.

Even websites of those companies when researched don't show NW in the recent releaases (although some, yet not all have articles about it being in prevision).

I'm not even lost in the middle of nowhere, living at a 20' drive from the capital. The shops where I was are the ones supposedly up to date whichever game or console you talk them about.
    And what is your country ?
    Seid. Clan Nano Technician, Atlantean
    Proud member of Opposing Force ( Website )
    Seid's Hideout : Home of the Friends List Tool
    I would like to see a mail system in AO, for letters, money and goods, and with mail order !

Easy answer

If country != "US" then stockist = "0"
    If country = "US" then stockist = "If you're lucky"
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

Talking =="If Luck>0"

I'm in France.
    Malusz, Fist of Chronos.

The booster pack will not be in retail in France until January.

heh. I feel sorry for the french people.

Good distribution network. lol
    "Should start a combined raid/NW bot, where people get points if they help take down a clan base. Should be most effective." - Said by Waikase 14th of May 2003 in sarcasm to the appearance of the first raidbots on Rk1.

Originally posted by Cz
    OMG... Soooo great !

But thanks for the info Cz
    Menlas

- Fixer (Doer) -

Advisor of A.I.R

Unhappy Argl!

OK.

I'm going to try that very nice rope I reserved for such frustrating occasions.

Right... any reason why it has to be January? The stench we are afflicted by genetically or something?
    Even a bad reason is a lot better than no explanation.

Please can I get a rendez-vous with some volunteer from marketing to PvP him a tiny bit? I don't like PvP but I feel a strange urge to kill someone.
    Malusz, Fist of Chronos.

Yeah, for some reasons in france we always get extraneous delays (I had the same problem with E&B).

Come on, I know we smell bad and eat funny stuff, but why do we always get punished with later release dates ?

I cancelled my DR order and ordered from gamestop. It's how I did get E&B in a reasonable time.

Blame the French Government, they have to:-
    • Check the packaging to see if ir contains >50% French words
    • Check the graphics to see that there is no Nazi propoganda
    • Check for any beef content (in case you get your CDs via the UK)

Turchin - Fat Crat member of Illuminati.

That really sucks for French players.

(I did notice that www.dvdboxoffice.com is selling nw. Not sure whether they have it in stock yet, but they are normally good to get stuff before european realeases as they are canadian I think)

Originally posted by Cz
    Good job ...
    Que les Anges vous protegent ...

Question january realease ...

Well, i'm a french customer... Will it be available any sooner in countries around france like germany or england ??
    cause i will hardly wait 1 month to get a copy ....

Vio

Yes Violax, it will be available in the rest of Europe this week apparently.
    Menlas

- Fixer (Doer) -

Advisor of A.I.R

*applause* FC great Work At usual

There are no countries where you cannot get Notum Wars from an online site.

Many of these shops are German so it won't cost you the $20 courier.

If you are looking to find a physical shop that has it, you're in the same boat as everyone else. Nobody has it.

If you really want it then you can get it no matter where you live, but if you live in some far off country then yes you will have to pay courier fees until your government/regime/dictator sets up a postal system.

So stop flaming FUNCOM and get the game.

Originally posted by SBExp
    Blame the French Government, they have to:-
    • Check the packaging to see if ir contains >50% French words
    • Check the graphics to see that there is no Nazi propoganda
    • Check for any beef content (in case you get your CDs via the UK)

I am an American and live in the USA, yes its possible to be an American and not live in the USA so i said it for clarity.

AFAIK he is NOT joking either. It is illegal to view, own, draw etc things, items etc of Nazi Germany in France. So it will prolly sit in France customs until January. Only a guess on where the copies of NW will actually be at.

Originally posted by Cz
    Well, can only say one thing to that: Merde!!!!

Good thing that they have credit cards in France.