Thread: Worst Release Ever?

Worst Release Ever?

This has got to be one the worst game releases I've ever experienced. None of the major retailors in my area have it or even plan to have it. Not EB, Babbages, Bestbuy, compUsa or anyone else. If funcom doesn't make this thing downloadable they are in for a major disappointment in terms of new subscribers. And in case you were wondering I do not live in an isolated or rual area. I live right outside 2 major cities in the US and the game is nowhere to be found.

No kidding I live in the DC metro area, I have called every store from, DC to Baltimore, and no one has it. Some of them don't even have a release date anymore. I am very disappointed
    RK-1
    ------------------
    Nrse.

I didn't buy it because AO was the worse release in online game histroy...and with the recent patches being *cough* "perfect" *cough*...I assumed the nw release would be more of the same.

The infamous "Invalid game key!!!!" is back from reading the other post on the board. Ya might wanta wait abit.

Worst release ever, so true.

Skill: Distribution - Another IP sinkhole.

Originally posted by Smoochies
    I didn't buy it because AO was the worse release in online game histroy...and with the recent patches being *cough* "perfect" *cough*...I assumed the nw release would be more of the same.

The infamous "Invalid game key!!!!" is back from reading the other post on the board. Ya might wanta wait abit.
    WWII Online
    History admires the wise, but it elevates the brave. - Edmund Morris

The first faults are theirs that commit them, the second theirs that permit them. - Unknown

Did you ever get the feeling that the world had an abundance of idiots? And that God had arranged for you to meet every single one of them before you died? - Kuroshio

This release is bad, tho nothing can tip the release of AC2 where you have to be in the lucky "9" countries or you wont be able to play it for another few weeks , if not months. Tough luck for all the people who pre-ordered as it was announced 1 day before AC2 went live in the us.
    Georg 218 doc
    [1809] PT
    Legion
    Web: [http://www.legionhq.org]
    Irc: irc.legionhq.org
    Ts: www.legionhq.org

Well I can say Philadelphia doesnt have any copies that I could find, some IDIOT from the GAMESTOP told me yes we have 3 copies. I went there and he pulled AO special edition out from behind the counter.

I think whoever is incharge of FC's Logistic/Distribution should be hitting Monster.com and looking for a less time sensitive occupation.

Sepaku
    112 Atrox Fixer

lol. Had the same thing happen to me when calling gamestop. nice to go to the mall on the busiest shopping day of the year only to be shown a copy of special edition.