Thread: MA special attack: Grow fat and sit on opponent so he loses his breath?

Angry MA special attack: Grow fat and sit on opponent so he loses his breath?

Yesterday I was in 2ho pvping together with a lot of clanners and omni.

With all the best buffs available including nano-resist, i was full deffensive with a nanoresist around 1k.

I was deprived, ransacked, rooted, blinded and killed.
    Not resisting anything, not doing ANY damage at all .... my fists do 100-150max (non-crit) and 200-250 brawl. I never ever crit with TTS and UVC. A single HoT on the oponent, and he doesnt even have to fight back, cause his shield RRFE will kill me and he will still be full health.

This is abseloutly ****** and ****** ...so i would just say ****** and to ****** ....grrrrr

(Yes, I made the *'s since the post would have been deleted by FC if I had used the real words)

A dumb question ...obviously : Isn't martial artists supposed to be good at this one only thing --- FIGHTING?

Sorry people, I've been defending FC from the whiners ever since i started this game a year ago ....
    but now ....PPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTT..

I cant take it anymore, goodbye everyone

/quit
    Main chars :
    Tumtitum - 220 Soldier, Atlantean
    Darkseraphin - 220 NT, Atlantean
    Twinfootwo - 220 Martial Artist, Atlantean
    There is no foot in my name!
    Shaolinna - 218 Agent, Atlantean

First person to be drunk every single level from 1 to 220 ..ever......

b'bye
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

Later man :\

Sucks to have your main nerfed, I was playing a MA and I was even having fun in missions. I got to lvl 148 and havn't played him since the nerf :\

Bye Twin

I was about to play my MA alt for real, but I didn't play that char either after the nerf...sucks
    moon meeh

Just sad....half the title6 MA's are cancelling.
    Cz finally shows up on the MA board and posts
    ...Yes, we are aware of the concerns you have about PvP ability, and are considering different changes. Nothing is decided yet, and nothing is guaranteed to happen, but we are looking into it......

and wtf is up with giving the yanks a week head start on getting their towers up. Lol... after a year of this, I still manage to get surpised by this crap.

Anyway TwinFooTwo..best of luck in whatever you decide to do.

Heh, I'm in New York, the big apple and I can't get NW either oddy
    Johnny "Hydeo" Toxic
    Level 212 Fixer
    Veteran of Midnight Reveries
    Horrible Person

Originally posted by OddLogic
    and wtf is up with giving the yanks a week head start on getting their towers up. Lol... after a year of this, I still manage to get surpised by this crap.
    Your whining about one week? really?
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

I *am* whining a lot lately...don't know why

Cool hehe

/pointup at oddlogic

Just remember: You're special, just like everyone else.
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion,
    It is by the beans of Java that thoughts acquire speed,
    The hands acquire shaking,
    the shaking becomes a warning,
    It is by caffeine alone I set my mind in motion.