Thread: To all those Europeans who were unfortunate to use Digital River

To all those Europeans who were unfortunate to use Digital River

Order Support +44 (0)118 934 6136
    Phone representatives are available between 0800 and 1700 Greenwich Mean Time.

Call this line only for ordering, shipping, refund or downloading questions such as:

For after hours support, please e-mail us at: custserv@digitalriver.com

- Friday.

Cancle today, make the world a better place -
    Omni-Tek loves you ;p

EDIt - And while Im here, Nice mess FunCom
    Last edited by Lordvold; Nov 29th, 2002 at 12:17:33.
    Lordvold Fix MA's
    Flxme The ranged alt

"My theory is that this was probably done in some way that it was supposed to end at a given date like 1st January 2010. Back then there was of course no one that would imagine that AO would last past 2010" Eponyx

ffs... making international calls because this noob-company screws up. GG
    "Should start a combined raid/NW bot, where people get points if they help take down a clan base. Should be most effective." - Said by Waikase 14th of May 2003 in sarcasm to the appearance of the first raidbots on Rk1.

I would cancel but nowhere in the UK actually seems to have it

Rock-Me-Hard Place
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

Well, I phoned Game (UK)....he said 6th Dec, and he wasnt too sure on that......

He also said it wasnt Game at fault, they havn't RECIEVED any, so whats the full story ?

FC dont care anyway......
    Lordvold Fix MA's
    Flxme The ranged alt

"My theory is that this was probably done in some way that it was supposed to end at a given date like 1st January 2010. Back then there was of course no one that would imagine that AO would last past 2010" Eponyx

For all Europeans...

releasing date on Notum Wars in Germany is the 5 of December...

Its beeing anouced in the german sites of AO...

So wait and be pacient dear europeans and see whats happening on the landcontrol areas...
    You want fire! I give you some...

I won't cancel my preorder until I see it available in stores. Which is not today at least.
    Seid. Clan Nano Technician, Atlantean
    Proud member of Opposing Force ( Website )
    Seid's Hideout : Home of the Friends List Tool
    I would like to see a mail system in AO, for letters, money and goods, and with mail order !

Confirmed that DR still havent RECIEVED the game!!!!!

They are not expecting it until the 6th so they wont ship until the following Monday at the earliest

Please let us download the damn thing, even if you charge us via digital River.
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

This is a joke.

How the hell can FC justify this ?
    Lordvold Fix MA's
    Flxme The ranged alt

http://forums.anarchy-online.com/sho...threadid=75536

Like I've said in this thread. Funny how the euro release has been delayed until the same day as the euro launch of Asheron's Call 2. Funcom are still say they've sent off the copies to the distributors yet here we have it that their main online outlet are under the same orders as every other euro site I've found selling the game. No product or shipment of product till 06/12/02.

NT's are Gods. No really we are. What are you lot laughing at???

Level 220 Clan NT. Proud member of JVC

My equipment

Nice little messup huh? Its what I was afraid of. *Some* players manage to get it early and take full advantage of that. So far its 3 omni towers against 1 clan, and that is in PW, a zone that is currently so unstable FC advice against entering it.