Thread: Cancelling From DigitalRiver

Question Cancelling From DigitalRiver

Anyone know how as i read on there page once the Submit button has been pressed u cant, but then i see alot of people on here are cancelling so if someone could let me know how plz

Cheers,
    Sky
    RK1 - Jena 'Shueisha' Fukuda - Female Opifex Martial Artist, Level 213 / AL 11 :: Lost Chapter ::

RK1 - 'Lysco' - Male Solitus Keeper, Level 141 / AL 2 :: Lost Chapter ::

Lots of tl5 alts

Post Cancelling

Hey

I just folowed the http://www.digitalriver.com/cs link and used the mail form to cancell.

Havent gotten confirmation yet but i guess it'll be ok.
    Chas "Thesarus" Michler
    Squad Commander of Redemption

Call them! Their customer support people will cancell it for you within 5 minutes ..

/Mordien

Call them

Uhh, ok, sent an email and whats there number ill call them now if i could find it lol, EU number would be best

Thx if ya know,
    Sky.
    RK1 - Jena 'Shueisha' Fukuda - Female Opifex Martial Artist, Level 213 / AL 11 :: Lost Chapter ::

Lots of tl5 alts

Duh!

+44(0)118.934.6150 Customer Service Direct

uk number, ring and it took 3mins to cancel

Excellent, play.com for 12.99 here i come, i can wait an extra week.

Sky.

Lots of tl5 alts

GG Digital River....

"INVALID OPERATION, PLEASE TRY AGAIN" when trying to get to see your invoice, because the pre-order of course didn't arrive in time.
    "Should start a combined raid/NW bot, where people get points if they help take down a clan base. Should be most effective." - Said by Waikase 14th of May 2003 in sarcasm to the appearance of the first raidbots on Rk1.

Re: Duh!

Originally posted by Skylar
    +44(0)118.934.6150 Customer Service Direct

uk number, ring and it took 3mins to cancel

Excellent, play.com for 12.99 here i come, i can wait an extra week.

Sky.
    I see from the launcher they are already having problems, no surprise there then!

I can wait 2 weeks for Play.com to get it in and then send it to me.

More than enough time for bugs to be fixed and then more to be introduced to the code.

I have canceled my order by email.
    It took digital river two days!!! to respond but then they send me a confirmation of the cancel. Go on their side and click on the contact button there you can cancel your order if you got your number....

Much luck
    You want fire! I give you some...

Its one week and a few days since I canceled mine, and still no change of status (backordered) or response. That company really really got bad CS.

I canceled it by email and got the answer right away...looks like they made it automaticly now, given the number of people cancelling...