Thread: General Nanos

General Nanos

I would like to see an Advanced line of the general nanos. They would still buff the same skills to the same amounts they do now, i.e. +20 to SMG, MA, treatment, etc, but they would last twice as long as the current ones to keep pace with the increasing length of profession-specific nanos. To balance out the extra length, make them use 2.5x the nano points and NCU (125np and 10ncu instead of 50np and 4ncu, for instance). I would gladly give up the extra np and NCU for hourlong general nanos. They could be sold in the Advanced and Superior general nano shops, and keep the shorter ones in Basic shops.
    Originally posted by Whaambulance
    Hi.

This is singlehandedly the stupidest post I have EVER read on these forums. Congradulations.
    'Balancing' Nanos Will Remain Imbalanced Vs. Old Nanos - Because We Said So!

O Gaute, Gaute! Wherefore art thou Gaute?
    Deny thy nerfs and refuse thy lame design decisions;
    Or, if thou wilt not, be but on the forums,
    And I'll no longer be a whiner.

Why not...
    And what about a new +30 health (general healing nano) ?
    It's not enough to be in competition of docs (or adv. ?), but will be interesting for some others.
    Stercoral.

Circle G Inc. - Your safety is our business.
    http://nattguiden.no/circle-g/

Or what about a low HOT? say 10 or 15 points per tick? Would be the rage for real n00bs but worthless for middle and highlevels...
    You want fire! I give you some...