Thread: All out war

All out war

This is a storyline/pvp question will Funcom at one point just have like OT declare war on the clan and have a massive PVP war and how would that work if it did, personally i think it would be rather nifty to have a few PVP missions also to escalate the current "crisis" such as assainating a high lvl clanner or spying on a president of a high powered guild it would add something to the game that most online rpgs dont have. I mean you would have to wait until the player is out hunting or something but i mean if you could create a few mission items like a hearing device that allowed you to listen in on a private chat that chat wouldnt even have to be important but it could be a mission or while the president of a famous guild is out hunting with is comrades all of the sudden they are under attack by a sniper and his cohorts that would be so cool it would also take the player on player interface to a whole new lvl and set the PVP bar just a little bit farther because i can assure you tha no online RPG out there (and i have played everything from fighting legends to that new strategy game thats totally online), beside dark age of camelot which currently has the coolest PVP thing you know that all out war thing, has what i have mentioned so tell me if it would be possible for AO to raise that PVP bar just a little higher with my suggestions. thanks for listening

pvp missions might be fun, more than one person can get a key, all mobs are neuts and the zone is 25%!

Sometimes you wont see an opposing person, sometimes you will!

OMG that sounds soooo cool, but have to put the 25% in the description so that people that want to "opt out" can just ignore them. Or have a pvp bar in the settings!

Great Idea, Kudo's to you for having it.
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

This was already asked a few weeks ago.

And more recently to have ARKs playing NPCs and giving missions to players.
    "Donner à des millions une connaissance de l'anglais, c'est les rendre esclaves". (Hind Swarâj, ch. 18)

oh

i didnt know that if i did i would not of asked thanks for bringing that to my attention