Thread: Unique SMGs in PvP

Wink Unique SMGs in PvP

Just wonder if anyone can give me some info on how well those things work in PvP.

Gamma Ejector
    Void Spinner
    Fuision Sprayer
    and
    Michael Patriot
    Cyrus "Makarov" Scola (so called creator of never released Kamikazebots)

Kids= 30sec pleasure +18years of suffering.
    Al Bundy

BY WAFFEN:
    The entire free-trade community from North, Central and South America, along with the EU and the rest of Europe, Russia, the former Soviet States, India, Communist China and the rest of Asia along with industrialized Africa (mainly S. Africa) all know what slag is, and use that term regularly.
    So just what culture is being offended by the term "slag"?

27 Vievs 0 Replies
    hmmm i gues that nobody used them in pvp

Al Bundy

BY WAFFEN:
    The entire free-trade community from North, Central and South America, along with the EU and the rest of Europe, Russia, the former Soviet States, India, Communist China and the rest of Asia along with industrialized Africa (mainly S. Africa) all know what slag is, and use that term regularly.

everything I have read says

smg = lose

*shrugs*

Some guy talked about his dual weilding smg fixer and said that he sucks, he looks cool, but he sucks.

Never heard anything else about them.
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

A regular Suppressor is good for PvP.
    It has burst and Full Auto, shoots pretty fast and checks against duck with a big crit.

I use the Gamma Ejector. It does more damage than a ql 120 Mausser (it's ql 67). Since it's radiation damage it eats through biomech and Obtru armor, even with the half damage and 40% rules I still burst for 700 on players wearing that armor. I really need to be upgrading to a >ql125 mausser now though on my level, but they are so damn rare!

You should see a level 41 fixer wielding this, they own in duels...
    Taldrin | Titanioc | Teiral

I discovered the portal to another dimension!

I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly.

Who are you? - http://quiz.ravenblack.net/videogame.pl

Suppressor

Oh good god does this gun hurt. It's slower then the mausser..but it hurts so much

As for the special ones, I've never seen them in action.

Mausser = decent PvM
    Suppressor = decent PvP

Suppressor is good only when it crits in PvP, otherwise it does terrible damage. However, since Full Auto and Burst can get you to -80% health instantly...it works pretty well.

Haven't seen the other weapons in action but:

Void Spinner = junk min damage weapon.
    Fusion Sprayer = junk min damage weapon.
    Michael Patriot = junk min damage weapon.

Can't find the Gamma Ejector on HQ.

Both the Void Spinner and Fusion Sprayer require you to be level 71 before you can use them. If you use them at that level they might be ok...for 1 or 2 levels. After that you will hit for min damage in PvP and PvM.

-Fed
    Last edited by Federot; Jan 18th, 2002 at 18:26:40.

Suppressor is good only when it crits in PvP, otherwise it does terrible damage. However, since Full Auto and Burst can get you to -80% health instantly...it works pretty well.
    crits ARE pvp, who wins without a crit? (except nukers)

*shrugs*

he who crits the most WINS!
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Exclamation

Rubi Quest have not been updated for a long time because. Slicer dont play AO anymore (that is what i heard). So from now you need to search for new items.

Gammas can be found att end of OT mine dungeon in Longest Road.

PS: that dungeon are kinda small it is just build as circle so you need to run like 20mins to to west while last rom are about 30sec east from start room .
    Also have anyone got into that super duper secret room which are past 1st bridge?

Al Bundy

BY WAFFEN:

For those of you that can't find the Gamma Ejector on Hackersquest Here it is.
    Taldrin | Titanioc | Teiral

I discovered the portal to another dimension!

I am a Gauntlet Adventurer.

I strive to improve my living conditions by hoarding gold, food, and sometimes keys and potions. I love adventure, fighting, and particularly winning - especially when there's a prize at stake. I occasionally get lost inside buildings and can't find the exit. I need food badly.

Who are you? - http://quiz.ravenblack.net/videogame.pl

Originally posted by Taldrin
    For those of you that can't find the Gamma Ejector on Hackersquest Here it is.
    I got dual Injector's (not eqped), they do rad dam which is nice.

do a /tell Blizzaro

hes a lvl 125 fixer dual wielding those things.

Vhir / 215 Doctor
    Nynke / 205 Agent
    Letah / 200 Doctor
    Firerose / 200 Soldier

Yeah I'm back, no need to ask your ebay-check questions