Thread: You Guys Shoulda Predordered from GameStop

You Guys Shoulda Predordered from GameStop

I got my copy of NW on Wendsday from Overnight Express. So now I'm stuck waiting on Funcom to get to work and launch it. BTW, where FunCom is located it's Friday, November 29, 2002, at 3:31:50 AM, so there work time will here about 6-7 hours, meaning I'm pulling an all nighter sitting around waitin for the NW registry to open.

Mine was delivered from ebgames.com today. Unfortunately no one was home to accept delivery at the time so i gotta stay home tomorrow to get it
    engie + ghetto crowd control + no healing + lowest hp + worst evades + bot who is never around. = worst prof in game

Bump for engie fix

LUCKY Bastards

I ordered from DR, noway I'll get it anytime this side of x-mas, so I canceled, got e-mail back from DR confirming cancelation, three days later..., checking orderstatus and it still says backordered, not very good at updating are they? Probably the reason why most people don't get their copy either, probably haven't updated their stock for the past six months.

Why didn't you chose a firm that usually ships within 24hrs, instead of DR that usually won't ship until 4 year storyline is over????

*fume*
    I want to be a campaign!!
    Tarilliux MP fun,fun,fun (should have been a crat with a name like this )
    Hexar ::::Nanotech::::
    Imothar Engie (For once on the recieving end of MP buffs)

And a few other lowbies can't for the life of me remember their names

Yeah Gamestop only has 3-5 workdays of delivery to Europe, and the shopment costs $22. Great option heh.

Notum Wars Distribution = Chaos and useless.
    "Should start a combined raid/NW bot, where people get points if they help take down a clan base. Should be most effective." - Said by Waikase 14th of May 2003 in sarcasm to the appearance of the first raidbots on Rk1.