Thread: Clearing up some Questions/Concerns on NW

Clearing up some Questions/Concerns on NW

I have received my copy of Notum Wars on Wendsday since then I've been frantic to start playing it, but I have to wait till Friday.

Just to clear some things up about the NW, I was reading the instruction/map thing that came in the box and it says:

"If you decide to attack a Land Control Tower or Controller, two things will happen:

1. All towers your org. owns will immediately become attackable.

2. If your org has no towers, or you are not part of an org, you will immediately be flagged as "PvP Enabled". This means that you can be attacked by other players for a certain amount of time, no matter where you are!"

So, if you don't get your booster on time, don't worry! Just don't attack other orgs towers and you will be fine in that Zone, unless it's already a political Zone...that's another story read more below:

About Attacking the Towers Themselves:
    "Every Tower has an anti-aggression shield and you have to destroy it before you can attack the tower. It is done by using a shield-disabler (sold in LC shops). Towers will fight back, and the Controller will be virtually indestruvtible until the surrounding towers have been destroyed.
    You can only attack and be attacked by a tower where the suppression gas level is at 25% or less. The Controllers in occupied areas cause suppression gas levels to fluctuate! Press "F9" to see the current gas level."

I just now scanned the backside of the map containing the Notum Wars manual stuff. Here is the link: http://www.planetdeadcow.com/nwmanual.htm