Thread: Crashed while in trade

Angry Crashed while in trade

FC should do something about items lost during a crash while players are in trade. I was in a trade buying some expensive items when my comp crashed. This was after the 1st patch on thanksgiving day, which to my understandin, lots of ppl were crashing. Anyway all was lost cuz of the crash. Is this right? Should not ur items go into the bank or inv when u crash like such? I was soo upset bcuz of the ordeal that i was rdy to just say goodbye to AO all 2gether. I would have too, had it not been for my guildies who jumped to the occasion to help me replace items lost. (Thx guys and big thumbs up to DC) Anyways am I wrong to be upset cuz of lost items? Should not FC do something about this? I know i will prolly not ever see my creds or merchandise again but at least fix this problem for those in the future who this may happen to! Take an item like the PPPE. It is a very hard item to come by, and is very expensive to purchase from another player. But lets say u have the creds and someone is willing to sell u one. But right in the middle of ur transaction ur system crashes or both parties system crashes (as was the case in my ordeal, both crased). If what happens to them is the same as what happen to me...........well u can imagine how it would feel! Does anybody else feel this way? Should i have cut my loses and moved on?

if there was one thing only

i could change regarding their support....

it would be to expand the reimbursement policy.

seriously yalms that cost 5 mill are replaced but instruction discs people pay 200 + mills for are not?

that is sad.
    sept 03 - the day ao was keeled by sl.

gone now. byebye.