Thread: PVP nOOb!!!!!

PVP nOOb!!!!!

Hello citizens of Rubi-ka.
    I'm new to the pvp scene and I'm lookin for a good teacher, or atleast somebody to whip up on me till I get it right hehe.

Notum wars got me interested in it and I wanna see what it's all about.

Currently playing a lvl 40 enforcer.
    I asked for somebody to duel me and everybody said "go lvl" or just kinda laughed.

You guys all playing like I'm not good enough?

At my best I'm an easy kill, so somebody give me a shot.
    Everybody has to learn sometime, I wanna learn now.

i think you prob is who pvps and at what lvl

before the free for all lvl was increased to 150. the people who seriously pvped did so at lvl1, lvl10-15, 72-80ish, then a big gap untill about 175-200. so anyone who had been around the arenas or mmd for awhile knew this and assume if you come around looking for a duel at another lvl you must be a n00b or very board.
    that and at the lower lvls the lvl band which you can pvp in is relatively small, so the number of people you can pvp with is small also. this is probaly the real reason people told you to go lvl, when you get to about 75 there will be more people to pvp with (twiks though so watch out, but this will change over time as people get out of the lvl 74 twik syndrome mindset that caused the whole mess in the first place.)
    another reason to lvl (but not keep you from having fun pvpin though ) is that twiking occours in the lower lvls, there are very few items above ql 200 so the closer you get to 200 the more the pvp game is about skill and understanding your enemy and getting the right buffs from others, then about having a ql 65 gun equiped at lvl 10.

she's got it right....u kinda need to get higher in levels, before u can really get some PvPing going on....

and its really not fun till high lvl mass PvP, I enjoy that very much
    Supersoly lvl 220 Atrox Enforcer
    Fearthis lvl 200 Opi MA
    Tehsoly lvl 60 Atrox Enforcer

and a lvl 160+ sold...

Legion

If I need lvl's then I shall lvl. But are only specific lvl's gonna fight over controlers?

Oh well, back the the lvl grind stone hehe.

Originally posted by Garishna
    If I need lvl's then I shall lvl. But are only specific lvl's gonna fight over controlers?

Oh well, back the the lvl grind stone hehe.

grind that stone for another 100hours and u can get some good PvP in :-\
    Supersoly lvl 220 Atrox Enforcer
    Fearthis lvl 200 Opi MA
    Tehsoly lvl 60 Atrox Enforcer

and a lvl 160+ sold...

Legion