Thread: Can we get rid of the exploting level 30's in the subway?

Can we get rid of the exploting level 30's in the subway?

We knwo why you take a evel 24 in there and stay hunting - for looting exploiting.

Come on FC, next server crash or rest iyou do today, take the zones and reset all chars in them, kicking them outside.

We dont need to see 3 level 30's standing at a mob spawn spot waitiing to over kill the mob and take loot.
    My husband came home with a tube of KY jelly and said, "This will make you happy tonight!"

He was right. When he went out of the bedroom, I squirted it all over the doorknobs. He couldn't get back in.

Q : What must a woman do when a man is running around in circles?
    A : Reload, adjust the scope, and carry on shooting.

A couple are lying in bed. The man says: "I am going to make you the happiest woman in the world"

The woman says : "I will surely miss you"

Guess the easiest way is to remove camping in the Subway is that when you log inside the Subway and when you relog you will be on the outside instead - or maybe not allow any logging inside the Subway at all...
    * July 9, 2001 :: + July 29, 2004

They did this fix for a number of dungeons in AC1 and it worked like a champ. Sure log out... go link dead anything that disconnects you and you end up sitting at the entrance outside. If your in the right level range.. come back if your not eh tough.

The downer was if you legitimately there and crashed.. well start running back to your team
    The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live! - Unknown

"I've always wanted to be somebody, but I see now I should have been more specific." - L. Tomlin

Vyker - 182 Fixer
    ** Card Carrying Union Member (team)