Thread: Yess!!! I Did It!

Yess!!! I Did It!

A long, long time ago, I had a C-64. I had one or two games I would play all the time.

When I soldit, I realized I missed one of those games. Very much.
    Years later, I got me a new C-64, in hope of finding that game again. I never did. All I found was some pictures from it which I kept in a folder that I forgot I had.

Then, one day not long ago, a friend of mine asked me:
    Hey, isn't this the game you've asked for? And behold! There is was! My preciousss... my white whale... the butter on my bread...the milk in my coffee.. the paint in my car...er..hold it!

Anyway... To make a short story shorter... while the servers are down now, I'm gonna play "Defenders of the Crown". Somewhat remade/re-released for PC. It's awsome! It's a lot harder than I remembered it to be, but I'll make it! I'll go defend that crown once again!

I WILL BECOME THE RULER OF ENGLAND!
    MUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA!

..or at least something like that....

I know how you feel. Oh how I wanted that frog to survive the horrible dangers of the long road of noise and stress.

On the subject of old but good games, if anyone knows where I can get hold of a copy of "Sword of the Samurai" (PC, 1990-ish, Microprose), let me know. /tell Actionpete. Absolutely loved that game, but somewhere along the line (probably while moving house), I lost the disks *cries*
    My Main - Actionpete of the Red Tigers

And with one sweeping blow, Letah pwns everyone. :-D - Razishlyat, Nano Regen rate

The Shadowlands Perk System - "Are you feeling perky yet?"

On the Shadowlands Perk System:-
    Originally posted by OneChrisN
    Frankly we don't know anyting about it other that it's there and Enforcers can kick people in the nuts.