Thread: Not sure which forum this goes in ...

Not sure which forum this goes in ...

I just wanted to say to all the people that post "Change this or I will cancel... ", quit being drama queens. Just say good bye to your friends in game, push cancel and move on.

Also, the "See you in SWG posts ...." well SWG is gonna be run by verant, which will not change a thing in game to suit its players wishes. FC reads boards and tries to do as players wish. EQ had a FD bug for over 2 years and refused to admit it even existed, till they fixed it.

Last item, why not make a whine/flame section of the message board and you can warp stuff thier that is not constructive.

This post would probably have to be moved to the whine board .... but oh well.

As a newer player to this game and a long time EQ player, I see that people have it better here than they realize.

Cheers,

Sepaku
    112 Atrox Fixer
    "The Ghetto Noobie Trox Fixer"

eh?

well SWG is gonna be run by verant, which will not change a thing in game to suit its players wishes. ....

SOUNDS LIKE HEAVEN!
    one of the problems with this game is the constant change with the rules and class`s..
    if it was left ..people would learn whats broken and whats not
    and get used to it..and leave the ones happy alone.
    but i just feels like the rug being pulled out from under u with every patch..for god sake just leave us alone funcom

noooooooooooooooooooo

not a good thing..

obviously you have not played EQ or you would shoot yourself for uttering such blasphemy aloud.

if you thing listening to players about the changes to rules and classes is a bad thing wait untill the company does **** JUST BECAUSE THEY FEEL LIKE IT and ignore 99% of all bug complaints, and exploit warnings, and 100% of all suggestions.

then you are left will really jacked up classes, and an unplayable and intolerable game because the management has changed so many hads that "The Vision" (tm) has been twisted into an unrecognisable heap of festering ooze...

trust me, Verant may have been one of the first, and most successful... but they are complete warmongering idiots when it comes to playbalance.

Originally posted by Juggy

if you thing listening to players about the changes to rules and classes is a bad thing wait untill the company does **** JUST BECAUSE THEY FEEL LIKE IT and ignore 99% of all bug complaints, and exploit warnings, and 100% of all suggestions.
    Isn't that what happens here?
    Yagyu for life

no.

if you feel that it is, go play EQ for 2 years and come tell me how things are ran.

EQ is literally a playground for the sadistic.

Revenge of the Nerds?

215/15 | Lagerlad Atrox Adventurer | eqp | Mostly indestructible
    214/13 | Xpie Atrox Meta-physicist | eqp | Supernova!
    Member of Ragnarok

Re: Not sure which forum this goes in ...

Originally posted by Sepaku
    Last item, why not make a whine/flame section of the message board and you can warp stuff thier that is not constructive.
    Bets Idea I have heard in a while