Thread: Billboards of Death? Or overzealous programmer?

Billboards of Death? Or overzealous programmer?

Well, while I was in NLC waiting for my team to get a mish, I noticed the most unusual thing. On the billboard nearest to the main mission terms, right inside the gate, there are skulls on the legs. I took this into mind and showed my team, and I soon forgot it. Then, in Ent there is a billboard almost directly accross from the bb, and on the back are 6 skulls which I su****iously found, while waiting for my team to assemble. Then on the other side of the platform, behind the "plat terms" is yet another billboard, which the back is covered in skulls.

Weird. Evil FC trick? Or a programmer's trademark? You decide for yourself.

I have some SS I might post later
    [QAETUS]-[FIRST ORDER]
    Qaetus the Chain Insurance Claim Caster
    ‘I asked God for strength that I might achieve; I was made weak that I might learn humbly to obey.
    I asked for help that I might do greater things; I was given infirmity that I might do better things.
    I asked for riches that I might be happy; I was given poverty that I might be wise.
    I asked for all things that I might enjoy life; I was given life that I might enjoy all things.
    I got nothing that I asked for, but everything I had hoped for. Despite myself, my prayers were answered. I am among all men most richly blessed.’

cant wait till servers are up to take a look hehee
    JapellaZ
    Bureaucrat

'If you think you finally found the perfect light... i hope it's true' -Belly

The skulls are the default texture that will be used if the object can't find the correct texture.

So no evil programmers that put it there *smile*
    You will only be able to see the skulls if you run at max texture resolution. I unfortunatly run at medium resolution and didn't catch the bug in time to fix it in this patch.

-Znore

WOW A reply from a world designer........ it's nice to see that they exist come on Dev lets have some more responce from you instead of always relying on poor old CZ and co