Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Notum Wars i Göteborg

Tradition in GBG don't have it until next week they said when I called.

Yesterday they said it would hopefully come today tho.
    Azzazzimon

Clan Apocalypse - The guild for models

Account closed.

Thumbs down

Yeah I'm not expecting it to show up until next week. They say all kinds of stuff but the truth is they don't know when it will come. This sucks big time...

Anyway, I'm just curious to know when it shows up in the shops. If it comes to the shops before I get my pre-ordered copy from Digital River then this sucks harder than a toothless prostitute...
    Last edited by Loreg; Nov 29th, 2002 at 15:32:29.

Originally posted by Samuz / Alphaville
    Svenske faan har ikke sans for musikk - de sluker aaaaaaalt !

*huh?*

Relevant!

Originally posted by Samuz / Alphaville
    No swedes will be able to buy and play the Notum Wars, sorry !

I was just down at Funcom's office here in Oslo, and they told me that the Notum Wars is ment as a "Norwegians-only" booster pack, when it comes out today.

Sorry !
    Well, even if this was true, since I was once a unit member of Norwegian Berserkers I'm practically half Norwegian...so...I...will...get...my...booster...n o...matter...what...

He, he...BTW...one day, when I come knocking on YOUR tower door...you better not open. Cuz I will get joo!!!!!
    Last edited by Ztatik; Nov 29th, 2002 at 19:09:34.
    Depeche Ztatik Mode

Originally posted by Cz The money you would spend on a sports car have been spent on your AO account(s). I have invested them in a sports car for myself. I'll let you drool over a picture of it someday.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12