Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Notum Wars i Göteborg

Cool Notum Wars i Göteborg

Tradition i Nordstan säger att NW skall komma i morgon 29/11. Återstår att se om det stämmer, men detta borde gälla alla Traditionbutiker i Sverige. Kunde i alla fall förboka ett ex.
    Depeche Ztatik Mode

Originally posted by Cz The money you would spend on a sports car have been spent on your AO account(s). I have invested them in a sports car for myself. I'll let you drool over a picture of it someday.

Samma sak I malmö. Har också förbeställt 1ex.

Cool

nice... då vet jag vad jag kommer göra om inte mitt bokade ex från funcom ligger hemma imorgon...
    Zhagra Lvl 206 Fixer
    Maesterr Lvl 81NT
    Mytoz Lvl 41 Adv

Clan RK1

"I was feeling so good about my ability to do this...
    But now i screwed it up."

- Gerorge Lucas "Star Wars Episode 1 DVD"

Ce fil montre juste pourquoi la langue d'Engilish est la meilleure.

Dieses Gewinde zeigt gerade, warum die Engilish Sprache das beste ist.

And all that stuff.....
    Lordvold Fix MA's
    Flxme The ranged alt

"My theory is that this was probably done in some way that it was supposed to end at a given date like 1st January 2010. Back then there was of course no one that would imagine that AO would last past 2010" Eponyx

Talking arrrrrrrrr

arrrrrrrrrr hahahaha was für ein *gewinde* ehehe ?

ehehe ich nehm an es sollte eher beispiel heissen ,)

yo hei ich mein ich chan au wie äs eliän schwätze und so ha kais probleem ehehehe

ya und sowieso, ey das isch au ä värfluächti huärä tammi schweine sauerei ohni ändi ... ha, da schwing ich miin fuulä arsch uuf d'straas und check dä lokali geim schopp ..... ha, dä siäch hät mi ahgluägt wie nes alts artifakt odär so wo nid grad biist aber mindeschtens äs bitzeli aasteckänd isch ehehehehehe
    Last edited by Fazun; Nov 28th, 2002 at 16:01:28.
    tradeskillz ?

Translation...

This wire shows just why the language of Engilish is the best

This thread shows straight, why the Engilish language is the best.

Originally posted by Lordvold
    Ce fil montre juste pourquoi la langue d'Engilish est la meilleure.

Dieses Gewinde zeigt gerade, warum die Engilish Sprache das beste ist.

And all that stuff.....

Ooga booga.

/G13
    pirates. with lasers.
    Are you having an argument on the internet, again?

Gene13 - on a space odyssey since 2001
    XXX - N

Some day your ship will come in, but you will be at the airport.

LMAO....

Well, a lesson learned.

Dont trust those language translater thingys...

And it was all in good humour, just messing around =]

Pity I got burnt - lol
    Lordvold Fix MA's
    Flxme The ranged alt

"My theory is that this was probably done in some way that it was supposed to end at a given date like 1st January 2010. Back then there was of course no one that would imagine that AO would last past 2010" Eponyx

Language

Well, since this thread is about the availability of NW in Gothenburg, I don't see any reason to write in English since it really doesn't concern people who don't live in Sweden.

But...if there are any people out there with a special interest in this subject, I wrote that NW will be available from 29/11 at Tradition, which is a store that is located in a shopping mall, in Nordstan, in Gothenburg.

There...happy??
    Depeche Ztatik Mode

Originally posted by Cz The money you would spend on a sports car have been spent on your AO account(s). I have invested them in a sports car for myself. I'll let you drool over a picture of it someday.

Unhappy

Nu får ni inte göra slut på den .. det skall finnas en kopia kvar till mig när jag kommer till tradition efter 17 ... i mônn =D ...
    Vad ska annars hända med mitt liv!
    Synaptikk, Adventurer, Omni, RK-1
    Zhaga, Engineer, Omni, RK-1
    Foulplay, Agent, Omni, RK-1

KEEPER OF "ADVBOT" @ RK-1, JOIN!! (read about it)

"Moment of terror is the beginning of life" - Front242

Geeee...

Didn't mean to ruffle feathers by using the translator. I just find all cultures and languages very intersting is all.

Sorry if it bothered some of my euro friends...

/me sighs noticbly

Munkie!

Talking No problem

I guess I should have known it would stir up some reactions not writing the post in english.

BTW...What is this translator you're talking about, if I may ask? And can you use it to translate Fazun's post
    Last edited by Ztatik; Nov 28th, 2002 at 19:55:55.
    Depeche Ztatik Mode

Talking

Svenske faan har ikke sans for musikk - de sluker aaaaaaalt !

*huh?*
    Best Regards,

Samuz

4ever seeking ULTIMATE POWER

Samuz - Lvl 155 - the original Blackshirt of Zuwadza nipple twistin' MP (RK1)
    Alphaville *4 ever young* - Lvl 112 GAMKII smurfy' Fixer (RK1)
    Digitize - Lvl 50 Solider (RK1)
    Samuz - Lvl 29 Beam whippin' Enforcer (RK2)
    -= Played AO since the Beta days =-

Timezone ; GMT+1

** Re-activated AO on May 1st after being gone and playing other games for the past 14 months - I feel like the total n00b **

Ich Nicten Lichten or err um something
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

Wink Re: No problem

Originally posted by Ztatic
    ...BTW...What is this translator you're talking about, if I may ask? And can you use it to translate Fazun's post :)
    ehehehe i don't think there's a translator for swiss-german ,)

it was just a bit of a rant that i can't buy nw anywhere near here .... grrrrrrrrr
    tradeskillz ?

So has anyone checked at Tradition Gothenburg today? I checked Tradition at Järntorget but couldn't find any Notum Wars

Tradition in Stockholm has not recieved it yet, they asked me to check back in 2 hours, otherwise monday...
    /DaveDread (D.A.V.E.D.R.E.A.D.: Digital Artificial Violence and Exploration Device/Replicant Engineered for Assassination and Destruction mohahaha)

200 Opifex Clanner Gimp - Dinged in Style! (dimached a Virulent Minibull) Finally got my head straight, nothing like a goat helmet to get you in shape again. Oh, and those marks on my forehead (yah, still visible through the helmet, duh)... It was a Motorcycle baby. Really. Ran me over in West Athens while I was working on my tan. Think I look bad? You should see the biker.

Ringde tradition i göteborg / femman huset.
    Det skulle komma men dom kunde inte säga när.

No swedes will be able to buy and play the Notum Wars, sorry !

I was just down at Funcom's office here in Oslo, and they told me that the Notum Wars is ment as a "Norwegians-only" booster pack, when it comes out today.

Sorry !
    Best Regards,

Samuz

4ever seeking ULTIMATE POWER

Samuz - Lvl 155 - the original Blackshirt of Zuwadza nipple twistin' MP (RK1)
    Alphaville *4 ever young* - Lvl 112 GAMKII smurfy' Fixer (RK1)
    Digitize - Lvl 50 Solider (RK1)
    Samuz - Lvl 29 Beam whippin' Enforcer (RK2)
    -= Played AO since the Beta days =-

Timezone ; GMT+1

** Re-activated AO on May 1st after being gone and playing other games for the past 14 months - I feel like the total n00b **

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast