Thread: Disgrace Period - w00t!!

Disgrace Period - w00t!!

For all the posts I read that contained the phrases: "Funcom should..", "why doesn't FC..." etc., Funcom has actually added a something nice I haven't heard anyone suggest. The 'Disgrace Period'.

After reading it in the patch notes I am looking forward to trying this out. What a great idea!!

Here's a link to Changes 28:11:02
    Chadwick "Armaklaesy" Brownwood
    Welcome to my massage parlor. Please put on this towel and Zhok will be right with you.

When leaving a PvP land control area after your grace period (1 minute in land control areas) you will enter a "disgrace period" of 1 minute, or until you zone, or enter a new PvP area.

You enter land controlled area, 25% / 0%... 1 min later grace peroid ends.... You run out of land control area and you have 0% on you tagged for 1 min unless you zone?

yeh?

During this time you retain the attack status of the gas level you left, but only to those in a PvP area, or also in a disgrace period. If you e.g. left a 0% suppression gas area, all others can attack you during the disgrace period, as long as they are inside a PvP area, or in the disgrace period themselves.

So basically, if your a 2 man team attacking 1 man, you both run out of the 0% into 75% you are all tagged with 0%.

nobody can help, unless they themselves are also flagged the 'disgrace' peroid?

hmmm, this kinda borders along the line of, make people attackable after they zone to stop people who run in pvp, but you have to run when ganked too.

Still dont see why they put this in, what help does it do? Someone enlighten me im confused a lil :P

So does this mean that if you in the arena and decide to come out that sometime while running around Omni Ent you can just get blasted?

Spizmack - Fighting the mission monotony through submission

It means no damn zone dancing around towers, that's what it means. Stand and bloody fight, or run for the hills. No chicken games.
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

Originally posted by Kenlon
    It means no damn zone dancing around towers, that's what it means. Stand and bloody fight, or run for the hills. No chicken games.
    Amen to that!!
    Chadwick "Armaklaesy" Brownwood
    Welcome to my massage parlor. Please put on this towel and Zhok will be right with you.

To attack someone who is in disgrace.. the attacker must also be in a political or mayhem zone (or also in disgrace)

It mentions land control areas. Would be good if it were *any* 25/0 zone.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

The ones that has a better connection will own all in that case. It usually takes quite a time for me to zone for instance. When I have the control of my char I see I have 9-10 secs left for grace period. So helipad bunk at 2hO will be popular then ever right?
    Lion Strimple aka Sware

FC also added the **'s next to names for unguilded ppl who attack towers, so that they can be hunted. Coool!

FC are earning kudos, they are listening to us.

/fanboi off
    Gimme sammich!!1

Reborn Sammich