Thread: could we get solid info on nw now?

could we get solid info on nw now?

you know my guild was discussing wether we should even try to own a tower or not.

like: are they attackable at any time? what happens then? what range of players can attack them? what boni do they give? what do they cost? blah blah.

you know - the currency rarer then grid armor and ns discs in ao: solid info!
    sept 03 - the day ao was keeled by sl.

gone now. byebye.

towers are buyable in the tower shop in cities like athen,borealis,and rome (forgot wich one) they go from lvl 1 to lvl250 some can be player made as well they are not rare ,when you ll enter an area with a base on it you ll see if it s attackable or not and what you need to initiate attack
    Date of registration 2001-08-25 18:22:24 UTC
    Account status Open

Towers can be from level 1 to 300. They have hit points in the millions, so killing them will be no easy task.

Also, to ensure that random people arent just walking around, attacking towers (causing the whole guild to flood out of the grid point), you have to have a shield disabler (equal or higher in ql to the tower) in order to begin attack.

Shield rippers can also be bought in the stores.

All of this can be read in the articles on the main site:

http://www.anarchy-online.com/content/game/notumwars/

sigh

guess that will be the only info available then.

nm i just wait what the 2 guys that get it in my guild have to say.
    sept 03 - the day ao was keeled by sl.

gone now. byebye.

At 09:00 GMT tomorrow you should see alot more answers here. (Even if the servers are down )
    Dhur the Ninja Pirate NT!

urm, abotu the sheild disablers, dont think you need those if your ina guild, think you can just attack anyway, i seem to remeber it like that anyway, maybe the sheild had just being disabled already.
    Witeboog - Soldier RK2
    First to Pandemonium on RK2
    First into IS on RK2
    First into TOTW on RK2 First to 220 on RK2
    First to form an org on RK2 First to 200 on RK2
    First soldier with ql 200 Spasmodic Assault Rifle
    First omni on RK2 First post on forums
    First Grand Master on RK2
    First to PvP on RK2
    First to solo The Beast on RK2

No, you always need a shield disabler to start attacking towers, this is to prevent griefers from casually whacking at them to stir up the guild. Shield Disablers are expensive!

Re: could we get solid info on nw now?

Originally posted by Blackwing
    you know my guild was discussing wether we should even try to own a tower or not.

like: are they attackable at any time? what happens then? what range of players can attack them? what boni do they give? what do they cost? blah blah.

you know - the currency rarer then grid armor and ns discs in ao: solid info!
    Okie... some answers...

* They are only attackable when the gas is 5% or 25%. The gas is on a 24h cycle. 20h with 75%, 3h with 25 and 1h with 5. This might have changed though.... needs watching.
    * The player range that can attack towers is the same as for PvP.
    * Bonuses, lots of different.. +750hp for a ql200 tower is one example.
    * Cost... depends on what type of tower it is... from ~20k+ up to 1M if I remember correctly.
    Dhur the Ninja Pirate NT!

Well, with the nice timing in release I guess it wont matter if its only attackable while I'm at work or sleeping...