Thread: Some Doc love

Question Some Doc love

Hi!

I want loving. There, I said it. Docs need love too, we're the backbone to a lot of encounters, but we don't get anything special in return. How about our own line of armor? That would be nice. And don't say Biomech is ours, because anyone with the appropriate stats can wear it. Traders have theirs, Fixers have theirs, NT's have theirs ( http://www.aors.de/aors/modules.php?...showpage&pid=3 ), how about something for us doctors? We need love too!

Spookdoc/Majikall - RK2

Yeah totaly! I never even thought of that...heh

FunCom do this plz!

Also how about Docs carry around a Medical breffcase? THe case can give xstra stats and can only be used my Docs! Docs need some "own" stuff too damn it!

Hehe now u got me started....

Gah.

Why do you want to add MORE profession restrictions?
    Take them all off and let us use are *skills* to determine what we use!
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

Thumbs up

Originally posted by Kenlon

Why do you want to add MORE profession restrictions?
    Take them all off and let us use are *skills* to determine what we use!

Exactly, and take away level restrictions as well.
    I'm so clever that sometimes I don't understand a single word of what I say.

Because theres sure to be one thing thats better than the others, and every class will grab it.. so then you have identi-kit people running around. Its bad enough already with all the atrox enforcers looking identical, and all the soldiers wielding the same weapons.

Sure, there is always something that's the best, but if they actually employed the wonderful skill system they have set up, then no, not everyone could use it. If you put a high enough str/sta requirement on some armor, then no, opifex won't be able to use it, not without gimping themselves out by using str/sta implants instead of something useful. Likewise, with the stupid level requirements. THEY designed the ****ing game they should know what the highest possible skill for a given level is. And being coders, they should be able to do some basic math and figure out where to put the requirements so it's not easily available. If they really want to stop us from over equipping stuff then make it not work when you don't meet the actual skill requirement instead of %75 when you don't meet %75 of the req.
    Make it all or nothing. That would fix all the problems and they could do away with all the stupid level/profession restrictions. Of course then people wouldn't be able to slap on a ql200 rifle at 110, or at least, not expect to be able to use it. Poor babies, what would they do?
    Screw baby Jesus, level limits make ME cry.

Talking

Oh, and sorry about snagging your sig Kenlon...
    Screw baby Jesus, level limits make ME cry.

Hint hint: Docs hardly need love.
    ~Chris

I'd like some Doc-only armor which I can actually wear (since I can't wear the nanomage-only doc-only armor). Doesn't have to be unbalancing, but jesus, I still can't understand why it was made nanomage-doc-only.

I'd like to see some armor that was good/tuned for docs, but I see no reason to make it *only* for docs.

If some other profession wants to turn themselves into a special-magnet in PvP, that's their own problem.
    --
    Kenlon- Combat Medic, RK1
    "This! Is! My! Boomstick!" Gear.

Creaky old vet, back for another go-round.

Originally posted by Megabio
    Hint hint: Docs hardly need love.
    ~Chris
    Let me guess. You don't play a Doc?