Thread: Some good fun I have had so far

Some good fun I have had so far

I have read alot of threads about what is wrong in teams, bad team behaviour and sutch.

Lets turn the side around and look at the good side.

When I look back at my time playing the game the teams I remember is when I have teamed up in smaller teams. We have rolled a mission to anywere and just flied to the location werever that would be and then encounter any monster that is in mission.

What I really want to say is that I never remeber all the Broken shores missions at City of Homes. After doing it to mutch it all look the same and you cry for other stimulation. And I have been happy everytime people agree to go with any area mission .

I remember a huge mega mission in Hope that we worked on a very long time. we slayed alot of monster in there and later on dinged alot ...... it was alot of hard work but it was a great satisfaction to.

And another mission I was in recently in Belalial forest ..... I big one again ofcourse, I set on monsters and we slayed, snakes, cyborgs, proffecions monster, birds and well it was everything in that one, That was soo fun , Some found that new fixer armor that cyborg drops and I found that nifty little item that was new for enforcers. I had alot of fun since the mix and the surprise to bump into items that I found useful felt rare and special.

Two days ago I tested some solo missions in avalon and the surprise was that all 3 of them, were small mission , 10, 20 and 16 mobs. After doing those missions fast I got the mob xp plus reward xp of 400k on each of the missions. That felt interesting enough to look furter into with a team mission. I guess that will be the weekends project

I have deepest admiration for people that day after day can roll and do teammissions in BS city of home all the time.

Just rush through the missions killin all the time same type of monsters, and never get bored.

XP is important but it never goes before having fun , I dont feel that I need to rush to get a new level that fasst. sometimes I solo missions just to check out a new place, another day I may just take it soft and chat in the guild or with some of the friends.

But well thats me ...... Mostley I get my xp anyways ...... but its never the main focuse.

I think that a mission should be so fun that in the end you just dont care if you happend to lose xp since you are to busy having fun . Mostley you dont die but anyways thats the spirit.

Hehe I guess I started the most odd thread so far .

Please feel free to post your good memorys so far from being hunting / teaming or whatever.

Be well

Lock

I'm glade u said that I've mentioned it B4 and it seems most peeps agree but they all still go to BS .Anymore I would just rather sit around and chat I am so tired of BS theres almost no fun left.. Hell for awhile i just plane ol refused to goto BS and would tell team 1st and u can already guess what happened..:well then leave the damm team then uf u dont want to do BS" heh the hell of it is/was it was my team that i gathered to go hunting. heh go figure

Yeah well ... it doesnt hurt to get out in the wilderness and get mission in any area. Since when you have a yalmie it doesnt take long time to get to any area in the game.

To stay in BS is safe, you know what to encounter when you enter the missions. No surprises, just the same old type of missions. All becomes like a machinery. and the mission becomes faceless and dull.

Im certain that someone will tell me to stay out of BS and quit whining hehe, I can say this before you even post it.

I take any oppurtunity I get to get out of BS, Sometimes people go with the idea but mostley they dont,

I feel that its important to have all in a team to agree were to go,

If they go to BS I can make a choise if I want to go or leave the team and try again ...... or grab a solo mission .

At least I try and sooner or later I will find people that have same ideas and wishes to have some mixed "XP diet" and loots too.

Whatever floats your boat is the right way. like I said before XP is important but having fun is priority 1.

Still ....... I wish to get folks to post the good fun they have had so far, please be generous , I want to be infected with new lovely ideas.

Okies ... have fun in Rubi Ka

Lock

i am very happy to see somebody post something positive for a change... hter are many good thing about teaming aand missions too when you have a good team or are working for something in particular..
    i went hunting today in belail forest and had a blast..
    hope other epeople give good memories too.. gotta have at least ONE positive post on this forum..))))

Yeah , a thing that amaze me is that its not always how high level that your teammates are or how many people that is in a team .

I have been in 6 man teams that have been extremly bad in performance because of the lack of organization and teamwork.

I have also been in small teams of 3 were all did perform very powerful because everyone work as a team .

I feel that I get more satisfaction out of be in a mission were you have to really fight for the xp rather than just do same over and over again same type of mission , same location , no surpises just fast xp.

Like I wrote before is that I will do some checking at Avalon and there missions. I tested 3 missions and all was small ...... and well its not that hard to get there if you can grid through Camelot grid.

Soo well if anyone feel that they are in need of a change of area and feels like me that its way to many BS missions every night. Just send me a tell in game ..... im in RK2 and im a Omni.

And even if im not online ...... just send a offline and we can get together and test new areas .

Btw I found a Spoiled brat in Ent area. she is a neutral ql 200 child as it seemes. If you find her in ent be sure to bring her a doll and youll se what happens

Im off for now

Lock