Thread: The new Subway

The new Subway

Just like to say that this is a very nice supprise, except untill you meet a certain idiotic crat in there. My team was minding our own business killing, and this certain crat keeps charming mobs and pulling them away. He claims its a joke after i send a petition, i tell him it still stands and he logs. heh, seems he was scared.

The funny thing is, i knew fine well that ARK wasnt going to do anything, but he didnt. 2 hours later the ARK arrives and tells me he cant do anything about it. He then says if the character does it again petition. I told him whats the point since they take so long to get here, he agrees with me and says they prob wont be able to do anything.

Im i the only one that see's something wrong here? General ***** over.

Regards,
    Cazza
    :: Disco "Strayduck" Duck - Equipment - History ::

If you register to become a RubiKa Advisor, does that mean ur not allowed to have fun? mebbe thats why there's only ever one about...

I remember similar issue on Crat forums where a crat charming Smugglers in SD was warned for griefing by GM.

Theres a grey area of course, was the crat charming mobs you were already attacking thus preventing you from killing them? Thats a genuine problem I believe.
    You cant do much about him/her just pulling adds from you and killing them thou, Its all fair game.

Whats the crats name anyway?

"was the crat charming mobs you were already attacking thus preventing you from killing them? Thats a genuine problem I believe."
    /me knods, cant get ingame though to get his name.

Just went ingame, his name is Felee.