Thread: Pet Pathing works already....for one single pet type

Pet Pathing works already....for one single pet type

As I am playing my MP again more now, I noticed that the Healpet warps to me or the designated target after a few seconds when stuck. They even follow a level up in team missions when you go up with pet nowhere in sight, it is nearly perfect !

Why in the world can't Funcom put in the same code for all pets ?
    RK1 Guild Apocalypse

Dillon "Duradas" Belote, Fixer
    Kiyoko "Selarana" Vallone, Meta Physicist
    Donald "Jorman" Dublin, Bureaucrat
    Burl "Gnorrg" Marinos, Enforcer
    Florence "Florania" Aronstein, Doctor
    ----
    RK3, Arnold "Gideon" Reineman, Enforcer

I noticed the same thing about heal pets for a long time. It seems that the heal pets use a much more sophisticated code than the combat pets.
    215 Solitus Soldier RK1
    Advisor Midnight Reveries.

Do politics exist? Yes.
    Who's involved in them? Anyone who wants to be.

If you spend your time worrying about what everyone else is doing in their lives, you'll miss what's happening in yours.

I'm more than willing to fork out for a nano that would warp my pets to me, but I am sick and tired of having to go over the same mission ground over and over to disentangle a pet from a table.

Ylara.

While the heal pet is in /heal mode, it will follow the target around wherever it goes.

This code isn't implemented for combat pets because I guess Funcom thinks it would be overpowering to stick a pet on a mob a few rooms away. lol
    ~Chris

all pets and mobs should use rollerrat pathing. those little bastards are hard as hell to shake... and it isn't a speed issue, either; a runbuffed fixer mob still rams her head against the doorframe just fine. those damn rats are just hardcore! i still haven't figured out why they're so pissed off when i kindly free them from the claustrophobic confines of a tiny little box. (how the hell do they fit inside a door, anyway?)