Born to a single mother in Camelot. At the age of 13 i soon found out that my father was a knight,which was based on the ancient principles of Sir Galahad. My mother a hard working person was a servent in the castle. Raped by a knight when walking home from the castle one dark night when nether of the moons were visible. She barely made it home that night. The next morning she went to Sir Galahad for help. She explained her problem to him, and he told her she could stay in the city of Camelot. However the knight was banished from Camelot and his knighthood stripped. Nine months later she gave birth to me Shana Siirine Denick. Adventuring the country side of Avalon, i came to know Rubi-Ka as Our planet.
Since my mother was single the other children had nothing to do with me, so i went out into the hills to play. When suddenly i ran up on a stout, rough talking man. Afraid of nothing i asked the man what he was doing. He told me he was here to talk to me. Not knowing what he wanted i sat down to listen. He told me this

"I am a friend of your father's i am here to teach you the way of the sword."

"The Way of the Sword?" was this man crazy?

I told him no thanks and got up to leave.

"They are coming and you need to be ready," he said.

Turning around to face him i saw the seriousness upon his face. He told me of the coming danger that was going to change my future. After hearing what all he told me i burst into tears. Something was coming, something was going to try to take my planet. A little while went by and i agreed to it. I had to fight for the good cause. Every day at 12:00 i went to the hills to learn the way of the sword. I was 13 went i started, as the years went by i incresed in skill.

And then they came driving the people into panic. They raided the towns trying to take them over, kidnapping the townspeople to work in the mines. My mother told me to take the other kids into the hills to hide. Unfortunatly I was 18 when i lost my mother to those hell bent people. Not knowing really where to go i went in search of my teacher. He took us in and soon taught them the way as well. Surviving was all i knew.

Years later here i am still living off of the land and fighting to regain what was ours. Our planet!

*Until this day i do not know the name of the man who taught me.*