Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Camelot: LEVEL LOCK at 150

Camelot: LEVEL LOCK at 150

If you're going to make the PvP border level 149, please level lock Camelot to 150.

Thanks,
    Nenous

bump for 400k ping and grey names that die in 3 hits
    BettyRoss (A) dont ever turn yer back on a shady motha backstab4lyfe
    Gwend (A) The original complete healing engineer
    wtts :: prof ring quests

the "i dont need punctuation" army

I have agree with Nenous on this one camelot needs lv 150 lv lock if thats what pvp limit going be set at. Camelot so suppose be stomping ground for the high lvs. Kinda annoying see like lv 130 running around in camelot buffing his omni friends your not able to shot him or anything.

How bout making 2 PFs:

- one for lvl150+ players
    and
    - one for lower lvl players

Make it so that automatically when u wone in u get in the right dungeon for ur lvl - range.
    Plz funcom when ur allready at it, make it so that opening multiple PFs is not possible anymore.

kthxbye,
    soldier Punkbum
    trader Punkbumm

Or how about scrapping level locks altogether. Getting really sick of lowbies talking S@#T, because they know they are untouchable! Simple formula:

Less supression gas = more respect for one another!
    Chadwick "Armaklaesy" Brownwood
    Welcome to my massage parlor. Please put on this towel and Zhok will be right with you.

Hmmm level 150 is maybe a little to high.. i think people level 130-140 can do damage or help at least... (depends the prof of course )
    "Telemak" : 215 Soldier // "Anogineer" : 210 Engineer // "Abdominaux" : 199 Enforcer // "Doctordre" : 182 Doctor // "Zzzzzioon" : 174 Fixer // "Pandantatete" : 170 Agent // "Kickndie" : 150 Martial Artist // "Notoriouss" : 149 Martial Artist // "Xzibeat" : 150 Nano Technician // "Ilovefarming" : 128 Agent // "Rabijuice" : 75 Keeper // "Zzzengy" : 60 Engineer // "Shanasha" : 55 Soldier // "Abdominus" : 46 Enforcer

Since most items of Tara are lvl 100+ I do not think there will be any lvl req. for entering the dungeon, although I would really like it, not seeing greys down there all the time, who create lag on purpose.
    So long,

Tom Nightwish Callagher; Rk3's first lvl200 pvp/tradeskillzzz Trader eqp - Status Bored *g*
    Shorty Instantkill McPot; lvl 200 Agent Rk3 eqp - One Man Army
    Blossom Powapufgirl Buttercup; lvl 191 Enforcer - Flavour of teh last 4 months. Clones DO suck, but...

Tom Nightwish Demesa; Trader on Rk2

if they should lvl lock on camalot it should be lvl 100-150 only. that's the lvl of the dungeon.
    all us lvl 150+ players should have gotten all the loot at 100-150 which the lvl req on the items.

So only lvl 150+ can get in to kill the Ghasp king or Morgan which has useless weapons at level 150+?

I don't think this is a good idea. Limit it to lvl 75 perhaps.
    Elbo - LVL 220 Top of the line: Supreme Creator Engineer

Making 5 Gem Saba Bracers! Give tell in game!
    Crat - LVL 209! Doc - LVL 170,MA - LVL 106,Fixer - LVL 103,Keeper - LVL 140,, MP - LVL 109, Shade - LVL 165
    QFT: 1800+. EE: 2400+. ME: 2400+. Chem: 1800+ WS: 1900+. Psychology: 1800 Pharm: 1800

Making QL300 AI Armor and Weapons!

Actualy it should be lvl 120-150 dungeone couse all the mobs except tara are grey for lvl 200 and loot is ql 125+ and has laughable req.
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Well, you guys that are looking at locking out the level 150+ crowd are forgetting that the toughest mobs are the players.
    Heals - they're not just for tradeskills anymore
    Hypos omni doc RK2 <-- stupid enough to have thought that going past level 150 would help her be a better doc
    Phlair omni mp RK2 solo char
    Nerfbat omni enf RK2 awarded the hammer of braveness
    Shadow Ops

Funcom has already stated that would not put level requirements on any item placed in game pre-patch 14.2. If they put a level requirement on the dungeon then they would be doing exactly what they said they would not do.

Funcom will place a level requirement on the dungeon stating 'this is exactly what the players requested.'

In fact, at that same time, Funcom will have placed level requirements on all dungeons stating 'this is exactly what the players requested.'

Who knows what else we'll find level reqs on. Armor, nanos and weapons? But don't worry. Funcom will tie the new level requirements to pvp, to camelot dungeon and state 'this is exactly what the players requested.'

I guess what I'm getting at, be careful what you wish for. 'Cause every time you ask for a nerf, you sure get one.

Did you guys ever consider that there are those of us that do not go to Camelot for ph4t l00t or c00l th1ngs and that people actually use Camelot for RP reasons?

Level 145 can Attack a 200? Then...I suppose it is fair.
    But hehe, if they go down, and help, why not?

Just need a new gas in Camelot:
    Any lvl can attack any other lvl as long as its not on the same side.
    ¨
    Problem solved.

Did you guys ever consider that there are those of us that do not go to Camelot for ph4t l00t or c00l th1ngs and that people actually use Camelot for RP reasons?

WOOT!!! Me and you are now friends!

I say make it mayhem, it would put an end to this "HOLD THE BOX" stuff.

I also say it goes 25% in all places past the first left turn of entering the dungeon, so people cant get away from running in, nuking, and fleeing.
    "I got a snake man" -The Bafoon

Originally posted by Ensign M
    I thought about it.... and then decided I didnt care. :P
    Nitsobar - lvl 219/13 Doc - Equipment - Perks - History
    MrBruce - lvl 204/6 MA - Equipment - Perks - History
    MsHackalot - lvl 123/9 Twink Fixer - Equipment - Perks - History

Veterans of Synergy Factor

Click to email me

Originally posted by Ensign M
    lol RP.........
    Infamine 200 soljah

*Looks at the above post*

You know what's silly? that I see a lot of players in game say the exact same things, and laugh at roleplaying...and I think to myself..if it's so laughable..why are you playing an mmo*RPG*? sort of stupid isn't it? hmm roleplaying game, and they play it...the genre of the game is roleplaying...hmm roleplaying..there's that word again....roleplaying..to play a role... am I being repetitive? I guess for the level 200s out there they should change it to massively multiplayer online lifeless camper game or tada a mmolcg, I coined a new genre!

in the new wave of mmolcgs, we have eliminated all the irritating things campers like..there are no regular mobs in the game!!! everything takes 18 hours to 4 weeks to spawn! woot, every item is uber!!! you can kill your fellow players with one whack, woot, boost that ego of yours and enhance your poor self image! oh and guess what?! in this game weapons are dropped every week and then are never dropped again!! everything is rare!! swell the market up and make all the gold and credits and what have you useless! also this game is heavily bugged and exploits abound, feel free to take advantage of them before we fix them as we know you will anyway. and..the biggest thing we have in this new wave of game..there is absolutely no chat interface! don't worry about those pesky rpers anymore ruining your time. or your pesky friends either, cause hey, you're here to camp and you're most likely watching tv while you wait for the mob to spawn so what do you need to talk for? shad uppa ya mouth...
    Last edited by Lexusstreak; Dec 16th, 2002 at 08:45:23.
    "Did I tell you that you could speak?....then why are you still talking?."

Originally posted by Hirum

WOOT!!! Me and you are now friends!

I say make it mayhem, it would put an end to this "HOLD THE BOX" stuff.

I also say it goes 25% in all places past the first left turn of entering the dungeon, so people cant get away from running in, nuking, and fleeing.
    hey.. i use kels for showoff there!!.. mayhem.. *ops* Sorry!
    RK1 - Hajk - Solitus - Lvl 217/DR 16 - Nanotech - Apocalypse
    ---
    Explorer 60% / Socializer 53% / Killer 46% / Achiever 40%

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast