Thread: Today i got 4k aimed shot 2 times and FA 4k

Today i got 4k aimed shot 2 times and FA 4k

so please stfu about nerfing enf weapons

cause 4k hits in pvp are bs imo

/sarcasm on

but these are so rare!

yea so rare it happened 3 times in 2 hours of pure pvp..........hmmmm yep reeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaallllly rare

oh and btw, these "blind" nanos are pure crap, 1700 nano resist on full D and you can't see that you're "stuck"(please fix this) in camelot dungeon stairs...............while 30 people unload on you

Originally posted by BoredofAO
    oh and btw, these "blind" nanos are pure crap, 1700 nano resist on full D and you can't see that you're "stuck"(please fix this) in camelot dungeon stairs...............while 30 people unload on you
    eh, are u calling for a fix on the stairs or a nerf on the blinds?
    Jecc
    200 · Nano-Technician

Equipment

- Every level a player gets past 150, they will be punished with less and less people they can kill
    - Make pure PvP server. 25% suppression in major cities, 5% everywhere else. And no level restrictions.
    One of my ALL Time Favorite websites when I feel down (It's beyond hilarious!)
    ..::Computer games don't affect kids; I mean if Pac-man affected us as kids, we'd all be running around in darkened rooms, munching magic pills and listening to repetitive electronic music::..
    (Disclaimer: My actions, views and comments on these boards in no way reflect my ingame personality)

nm
    Neophyte Louie "Jankkar" Strikz - 167 Evil Trader

Originally posted by Jekyll

eh, are u calling for a fix on the stairs or a nerf on the blinds?
    both

bored , they will never fix anything, except it, if u want a good pvp game, try anything BUT AO. cuz pvp in this game sux, always has, and always will.
    -Rhalla OMNI Fixer RK2

Get some more hp i had a 5689 FA on a 200 enf
    Oh my god its like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain

Re: Today i got 4k aimed shot 2 times and FA 4k

Originally posted by BoredofAO
    so please stfu about nerfing enf weapons

cause 4k hits in pvp are bs imo

/sarcasm on

but these are so rare!

yea so rare it happened 3 times in 2 hours of pure pvp..........hmmmm yep reeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaaallllly rare
    3 times in 2 hours sounds pretty rare. That's rarer than Dimach.

yup ...3 times in 2 hours is very rare.

2 hours..hmm

..lets say only 1 hour playtime.
    ..lets say only 1500 shots...

that will make.....

0.2%

and now lets compare to eqb....

i dont need to complete that calculation..?...do i?

you just outed yourself....

and forced us to cry even louder,cause as you pointed out....0.2% is way too raaaaaaaaare....

fix this or nerf enf!

lol i can stand with a supernova and cap any guy for whatever his HP is one time every 2 min, wouldn't call that rare. let's say a high lvl enf, will do 4-5k dmg.
    And about full auto, if your opponent go full aggro u will cap that one aswell, if he is on full def with good evades it will just do pure CRAP dmg.
    moon meeh

Wow 14k+ hp....
    Um.
    k