Thread: Is it just me or is this board lacking NW info?

Is it just me or is this board lacking NW info?

I feel like I have to pry answers from people as I wasn't part of the Beta. Why is this so dang secretive if they want $21.61 of my money for it? This board is just a bunch of unanswered questions with little, to no, updates or answers.

Yeah, yeah...I read the articles. But, they sure don't have much in them and I can't even see a box, or anything, in the local store until my pre-order comes in for it on 12/3 Tuesday. Oh, my poor weekend watching everyone fight over land while I sit on my arse and try to figure out what spot I'm going to try to take away from someone else.

Interesting booster release, I have to admit. I didn't learn anything about being so secretive in my marketing and management classes. They even failed to mention to be nearly silent about new product contents and shipping problems. Huh? They must give out better B.A. degrees in Funcomland, lol.

my theory about this from

several patches worth of data to go by:

funcom never releases info prior to release because they do not know what they will finish by the time the product ships.

so they just do not put out info that they could be held accountable for.

i am familiar with this tactic since i once worked in a bureaucracy
    sept 03 - the day ao was keeled by sl.

gone now. byebye.

Actually they do this because the booster sucks for the most part. Its only designed to take all of your money away (both IRL and IG). The new stuff being implemented is 84 million or more to purchase, and the towers range in price but expect to spend about 100 mil getting started.

Both the new yalms and the new attack vehicles are worthless. On my level 200 agent I had a Adaga (one of the new yalms) and a Manta (the new attack vehicle). Both of them were slower than normal and I had a 1500 run speed skill. Over 2.1k with the item equipped and it felt like I was still running around on the ground. The Yalmaha that is currently in the game is SOOO much better, and you don't need to pay money to get the game since you already have it.

They've also been deleting threads about it too from what I've read. They just want you to buy into their bull**** booster so they can get more money.
    Rocco "Naels" Capone
    Atrox Martial Artist, Atlantean

Enforcer Is The Nerfest Prof <-- The dumbest thread in the entire forums!

that would make sense 2 but

it is hardly surprising.

what i would like to have is info on the few things that are IN the booster.

it would not help generally getting the rules of this game past the state secret stage but oh well.
    sept 03 - the day ao was keeled by sl.

gone now. byebye.