Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This is what I want.

Both your points are noted and I'll pass them onto Cz.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Thanks, Kinkstaah, I wouldn't want any chance on Enf love missed.
    ~Chris

Re: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Originally posted by Cloverbiocon
    gimme gimme gimme, oh ya, i want to be able to do a headstand without falling. I want a bra that fits perfectly, and a matching tshirt.

DUH!DUH!DUH!DUH!DUH!

Perhaps you would just like to live in zero gravity, no falling, for you or your....
    Screw baby Jesus, level limits make ME cry.

I want an Enfo

Cal
    ..ANARCHY ONLINE..
    ALIENZQUEST
    Storm

Shipping news: enf love patch

The enforcer upgrades you requested are in a patch that is being distributed by digital river.

Update on the engie upgrades, those were shipped to digital river 14 months ago, but are still being listed as backorder. Its not our fault, and we dont intend to correct the situation anytime soon.

Ani
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened

roflol

this is the most entertaining post!
    I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Oh, by the way, I have great news for enforcers. Because enforcers are in such desperate need for love, Funcom has decided to take away the following class abilities for the following classes:

Adventurers: They lose their heals and Morphs

Agents: They lose False Profession and 100%/30% crit.

Engineers: Well, there wasn't much to take away, but they took away their pets and reflect shields.

Doctors: All their heal costs are doubled, and Complete Heal now requires 1000 BM/MM.

Soldiers: Their TMS and Reflect shields were taken away. (Well, Reflect / TMS still work, but it requires Target: Enforcer.)

Martial Arts: Crit buffs and heals taken away

Nano-Techs: All nukes are taken away except Ice Flechette. NS has a 20 second recharge time.

MetaPhys: Mochams/Infuses/Masteries/Teachings have been removed* and their pets have been taken away.

Crats: Their pets have been removed, Mez/Charms removed.

Fixer: Grid armor removed, and all of their HoTs/Runbuffs were given to enforcers.

Traders: Drains were removed from their nanoline, along with their healing line.

*Because it was nice for enforcers to have Mochams at times, all the enforcer nanos now require 1 in all nanoskills.

It looks like Funcom is finally taking a stand on the poor performance of enforcers. But, will this be enough? Maybe this along with the juncture of the ideas listed above will make enforcers a decent class.

~Chris

Hey, you have a better chance of getting all that, then we have of getting a fix for the stinking lag and zone crashing problems we have had since 14.6.
    Jellobiafra General of First Order
    First Order-Cleaning clanners since 29210
    Visit our website to join!!

FC:"We will grant the Enforcer community all requests made in the first post. In addition, because we don't want the other professions to feel left out, we've given them all a low level nano:

Obey, Enforcer!
    NaCost: 1
    NCU Cost: 1
    Dura: 4:00:00
    Rng: 80m
    Speed:
    Attack: 0.01
    Recharge: 0.01
    Atkskills: Psycho Modi 100%
    Defskills: Nano Resist 0%
    Requirements:
    Use:
    Not Enforcer
    Psycho Modi from 1
    Target: Must be enforcer

Description:
    This nano program will bind the enforcer to the caster and make it obey all its commands for the duration of the nano. Additionally, the Enforcer must periodically shout out compliments to his master and do entertaining /emotes.
    Vanguard Mharc. Self-equipper extraordinaire no longer. I'm back!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12