Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This is what I want.

This is what I want.

I want Enforcer only Tank that has a full time 1k reflect for all damage types.

I want a 10k instacast heal, Enforcer only.

I want a new Enforcer only weapon that does 1,000-10,000(1) Radiation Damage and checks for NR with a attack/recharge of 1/1.

I want new Enforcers to be born with a full set of Dragon Armor, but with the only wear requirement of being an Enforcer.

I want an Enforcer only Grid that can be used by any Enforcer lvl 1 or higher. It shoud have grid points that allow Enforcers to grid in front of any rare drop MoB.

I want Enforcers to have a special "seeing" ability that shows what loot is on a MoB so we won't waste our time killing it.

I want Enforcer only Pets...just cause it would be cool to have pets, but with correct pet pathing, and make sure you leave the MP, Engi and Crat pets alone. Don't want them interfering with where my pet wants to go.

I think that's it for now.
    Hemicrusher

My Current Armor Setup Nail Armor Baby!

Stupidity Should Be Painful

LVL 200 Clan Enforcer - General of Lost Chapter

Bump for Enforcer fix.
    ~Chris

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ok now theres a x-mas list if i ever saw one so exact. You wanna know what, i want to be lvl 200, have super woman powers, and be able to cook pop corn with heat vision, am i gonna get it, probably not. Also i want a pony! a freaken PONY, i want to meet sponge bob square pants. And i want ot have a tea party with my teady bears. (make note living breathing teady bears) oh ya, i want a pony!. and one of those, and one of those, oh and that thing over there. Whats that you got there, an ice cream, hmm i want that too. gimme gimme gimme, oh ya, i want to be able to do a headstand without falling. I want a bra that fits perfectly, and a matching tshirt.

DUH!DUH!DUH!DUH!DUH!

Ok i got to bump this, its to funny.
    I talk to much.

Re: This is what I want.

Originally posted by Hemicrusher

I want a new Enforcer only weapon that does 1,000-10,000(1) Radiation Damage and checks for NR with a attack/recharge of 1/1.

I want new Enforcers to be born with a full set of Dragon Armor, but with the only wear requirement of being an Enforcer.

I want an Enforcer only Grid that can be used by any Enforcer lvl 1 or higher. It shoud have grid points that allow Enforcers to grid in front of any rare drop MoB.

I want Enforcers to have a special "seeing" ability that shows what loot is on a MoB so we won't waste our time killing it.

I want Enforcer only Pets...just cause it would be cool to have pets, but with correct pet pathing, and make sure you leave the MP, Engi and Crat pets alone. Don't want them interfering with where my pet wants to go.

I think that's it for now.
    lol, no grid, no pets

other than that sounds like a completely reasonable request

I am Dnastyone Official Broom pusher for The Professionals
    Painmage my newest funnest guy
    PHEAR ME RK1 Yazule IMMMM BACK

I would have to say that this is an typicall example of how an flame should not look like. You need to think things through and calm down before you try to write an flame... Im sorry but I would rate this flame with an 1. Aggression is to high, grammar and cursing isnt to well planned... Maybe he has an point somewhere in there but I dont even want to find it. - Centurion3

ROFLOL

Dang more!

Your joking right, the enforcers are freaken powerful, they dont need more. Duh just over armor, it and you good to go.
    I talk to much.

Bump....dont forget about a 1/1s nuke for 5000dmg

Windbane: It needs to be at least 10k so that after the PvP rule it's still 5k.
    ~Chris

Heh

Good stuff for us enfs indeed.
    After all we need to be balanced.

Oh and Megabio, pvp rules are for the rest of you not for enf.
    Enfs will do 100% dmg as we do in pvm.

Then and only then, Enforcers will get balanced!

ENF POWAH!

BUMP!

:P

Anikitos Enforcer (Retired)
    Founder of Avatars
    Current Armor

Omicrondelta MP (Active)

BUMP for the poor little enfos!!! They need some serious luvin', and this could be a good start at least!

Re: This is what I want.

Originally posted by Hemicrusher
    The tanks have been implimented but require both sholders, head and feet. The size has been reduced to almost zero so you cant see the ripped off graphics from the mid.

done, but has a 24day recharge time, and locks treatment.

done, but we nerfed it before the patch, so now its much like a gofle prod.

Dragon armour is now considered an exploit, and a bannable offence.

Done, the only entrance to this grid point is through tarasque's mouth.

Done, unforunately this is all you can see now, the rest has been replaced with the blind effect.

I thought thats what teammates were.
    PLEASE, give use a simple YES or no answer as to whether or not the CoH chests can be opened

Exclamation holy crap you guys are seriously in need of meds.

I replied to this as a joke, he had high hope and unfair dreams in this, enforcers for what i've seen are more powerful then the others, i see enforcers solo the most uber mobs, and stuff, its amazing, and my lvl nt twice the lvl of the enf, cant take out the dang mob, the are unbalanced in favor of the player enough as it is, high hp, amazing hits, and fast ones or at lease decently fast. My lvl 41nt, that basic hits for about 400 in a 6-8 sec shot, is nothing to the 350dmg hit in the enfs 2sec shot, its already 3-4x the dmg, sheesh you guys are nuts if you think they should have more, i think we should all have grid access from anywhere yes, thats good, but not their own "fixer" grid, its not even sane. You enforcers who say they need "loven" too or what ever, think about what you already have, instead of what you want. I dont ask for more then whats already open, or i dont ask for something to only helps one proff, a couple more grid access points would be great, and so forth, but that helps everyone, not just me, or others with the same proff, you guys are to freaken greedy, i spit to your feet if i could, is pathetic and sad, your guys hurt. you just hurt...
    I talk to much.

Re: holy crap you guys are seriously in need of meds.

Originally posted by Cloverbiocon
    I replied to this as a joke, he had high hope and unfair dreams in this, enforcers for what i've seen are more powerful then the others, i see enforcers solo the most uber mobs, and stuff, its amazing, and my lvl nt twice the lvl of the enf, cant take out the dang mob, the are unbalanced in favor of the player enough as it is, high hp, amazing hits, and fast ones or at lease decently fast. My lvl 41nt, that basic hits for about 400 in a 6-8 sec shot, is nothing to the 350dmg hit in the enfs 2sec shot, its already 3-4x the dmg, sheesh you guys are nuts if you think they should have more, i think we should all have grid access from anywhere yes, thats good, but not their own "fixer" grid, its not even sane. You enforcers who say they need "loven" too or what ever, think about what you already have, instead of what you want. I dont ask for more then whats already open, or i dont ask for something to only helps one proff, a couple more grid access points would be great, and so forth, but that helps everyone, not just me, or others with the same proff, you guys are to freaken greedy, i spit to your feet if i could, is pathetic and sad, your guys hurt. you just hurt...

It's a joke, man.

Well duh

I meant the first reply i made as the main joke, the guy had a xmas list goin. And this it got all serious. Id make an enf if i had the skills to broaden my attention span that far, sadly i dont. So im trying to work on an mp. its going ok, nothing big. But i actually see enfs nag and complain about not having any cool stuff in the game. and then to see this. oh it was to much. Im glad someone isnt serious about all this, but DUH!
    I talk to much.

But i actually see enfs nag and complain about not having any cool stuff in the game
    Hey, we got cool stuff. And we stopped nagging about it.
    All we need to do, is to gather up a small team of 1562 players to kill the blokes that drop our cool stuff *cough*bloodbats*cough*

seriously, enforcers are just the way I want'em. Not too powerful, but not wimps either. Enfos has been one of the most balanced professions so far IMHO. Sure we scream a little from time to time...but whine? I don't think so!

I think what alot of enfs want is diversity. To have more than two weapons to choose from that are viable. And I think we got just that, with recent changes (melee merchant++)

-edit-

apart from that, a 2k reflectshield would be nice!
    a +1200 damagebuff, +1200 Attackratingbuff, a +100 000 000 HP buff, a "summon 'GAIV'"-nano so we can get stinking rich by selling loads of GAs would be nice, though. For about 5 minutes. Afterthose 5 minutes, pong would seem interresting and advanced in comparison
    Last edited by Skybert; Nov 29th, 2002 at 00:23:39.

Red face Well nagging screaming whinings, its all the same.

I'm whining because i spilt soda on my new shirt. but a team is barely a team without an enforcer, so i get the weapons part, thats a good point, a few more different weapons would be nice, the beams are great but ugly as, you dont wanna know. for your own safety (cough cough rosey odannal) i said nothing, dont talk she might eat me or something. But a cool giant spoon would be something to look at, of a shovel, or even the bumper off a old car, those are the things that are really needed, ( oh ya, you know the bumper is a good idea, with licence plate and all)
    or an old car door. Something with more interest, Or bar-bells (weights) my bf has some, and those look tough. But ya you got your points.
    I talk to much.

I'm working hard on a 2 hour long 100% reflect damage buff. That takes 1 NCU.
    Don't be lonely anymore.

Look at your post, now back at mine. Now back to your post, now back at mine. Sadly, yours isn't mine, but if you stopped trolling and started posting legitimate comments it could look like mine. Look down, back up, where are you? You're scrolling through posts, reading the posts your posts could look like. Back at mine, it's a reply saying something you want to hear. Look again, my reply is now diamonds. Anything is possible when you think before you post.

Watch out Kinstaah, engies can debuff reflect 49% (not points, 49%). So you need to cut that up to at least 148% to be somewhat useful.
    ~Chris

2 hours seems kinda short for a buff that only reflects 100%

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast