Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Will Notum Wars be in stores?

Why have the opening when most of the world does not have NW on the shelves. I have only heard of a few people that have it.
    There are far more players than playfeilds so the people who have it now will have an unfair advantage over those that can not get it. Most likely when I do have the chance to get it all the playfeilds will be taken. If I log in today to find that all the areas are already taken. I won't bother getting NW. It seems like it would be a waste.

This really does seem like another dropped ball. I don't even think FC knows this. One of the FC employee's said they were going to check shipping after all this started. Far to late to check shipping in my opinion. Someone should have been roosting on this project like a chicken trying to hatch an egg. This is another incredible let down.

What really sucks, is when I log in I just know I'm gonna have to look at all the new stuff that NW has to offer but I won't be able to get it because its not in the stores. I read on one of the threads that 12/3 is when it will hit the shelves. As I sit waiting for the new patch to get finished I keep thinking this is such a poorly planned operation. Huh..12/3, might as well waited till christmas before launch.

FC should really wait untill the product hits the shelves before they patch or there will be another kind of imbalance when only a few people have access to placement of towers way before anyone else.

I have to say it again, What a true bungle.

Again.
    Last edited by Grimmtooth; Nov 28th, 2002 at 14:42:10.
    "This town needs an enema!" The Joker, Jack Nicholson.

" I think I'll perplex him with my slowball" Bugs Bunny

Originally posted by Oopsicrat
    "Hey! Do we have some game called software?"
    Hahahahaahahaha! That's hilarious.

As to CompUSA and such-

In my town, CompUSA has carried every FC game I know of. They had the AO Special Edition a few days after release, and last time I was there they had The Longest Journey on the shelves as well. I'm sure they'll get it- it might take them a few days, though.
    k- This message has been reviewed by intrusive goons searching for "evil-doers".

The major stores near me had all of FC's products except Anarchy Online. Nothing at all where Anarchy was concerned. I mean nothing. Somebody needs to get the head chicken away from the feeding yard and put them back on the egg. Everyone is prepping for the blessed birthing but the eggs not hatching!! Why? Theres no hen around to hatch the thing.

I am imagining a small party is happening in the FC offices during this day. People standing around waiting to see there new creation opened to the public. I wonder what their faces will look like when they see their first tumbleweed.
    "This town needs an enema!" The Joker, Jack Nicholson.

" I think I'll perplex him with my slowball" Bugs Bunny

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12