Thread: Liacer the buccaneer??

Liacer the buccaneer??

Where can I find this guy, and what about the mob that triggers his spawn?
    ?

ehehehe , i dont think u can "spawn" Liaker

look up the name in the people of rubika section of the website
    and if ur to lazy to look it up then follow this link

Originally posted by The Brutal Truuth
    ehehehe , i dont think u can "spawn" Liaker

look up the name in the people of rubika section of the website
    and if ur to lazy to look it up then follow this link
    Actually, he is referring to Liaker the Buccanneer, who legend has it is said to possess some wonderful weapons...but no one can comment on his whereabouts, that would be cheating...
    "Ignorance is the greatest evil we will ever face" . -Dr. James Cone, ca 1990 CE

Available for Weddings, Mediations, Treaties, Celebrations, and Hugs...
    Neutrals come join #neutrality on irc.funcom.com! Everyone welcome.
    Counseling available by appointment-Priestess Cathryn Ardman
    Cat's Closet

Favourite Chat Colours: 250 200 250, try it!
    I am an adventurer, of COURSE I like going camping! :P

Actualy cat , u maybe right , u maybe wrong ... but from what i remeber Liaker was the buccaner atleast thats what we called him on test

and i dont think they can name a mob after a ingame character , something with the naming policys they have and so forth

Originally posted by Catalyste

Actually, he is referring to Liaker the Buccanneer, who legend has it is said to possess some wonderful weapons...but no one can comment on his whereabouts, that would be cheating...
    Actually, the mob/gun -is- named after Liaker the Bughunter but ohwell, I'm sure he's findable somewhere. Never heard of anyone getting that gun tho.

Lich × Finalizer × Dictator × Vanguard × Techno Arch-Wizard × Godfather × Eternalist × Saviour × Deity × Guru

'People demand freedom of speech as a compensation for the freedom of thought which they never use' - Kierkegaard

Ljotur was the name of an ARK on the Test Server. Ljotur is now the name of an ubermob who drops Candycane.

My guess is when the first highly visible and well liked Guardian leaves ARK.

bahh , no one remebers the great ones .... remeber Evil Coordinator Chianna she was liked but no one missed her leaveing .

Guess there is no hope for the ones that slip quietly out the door .
    Lets all List the guardians that left and see if we cant get one imortalized in the game .

ok... If any of you know where he is plz say if he's in-game or not, it's very frustrating tom look for a NPC that ain't in game...

TY
    ?