Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: traders are overpowered - justify already !!

Mrbunny is kind of an idiot.

This thread has gotten totally out of hand we are talking about drains only and how completely overpowering they are.

A soldier can buff his AC by 1000 and have 30 reflect at all time (makes sense eh? Soldier

We can buff our HP by 460 and our attack rating buy a little but at the cost of evades.

basically we can boost our offensiveness and our defensivness half decently which makes sense for a soldier.

however, all of our buffs combined, OS, RRFE, AT, Titan, OMHH, TMS are not as powerful in pvp as drains are.

Our buffs allow us to be tanks, tho not as good as enfs which is how its supposed to be. and the let us do some damage, unfortunatly we have been nerfed alot in the past and hte 50%/40% cap hit us harder then any class as we have only TMS as a tactical nano and rely 100% on our damage output to win.

if they were so awesome and we needed a nerf we would be able to beat a trader, as it is we are the easiest profession to be beat by them. but definatly now the only ones.

oh and about TMS... I wouldn't be all that upset if it was removed from the game, everyone seems to think were uber for it... It allows us to tank for 1:20 then die on mobs.. where if we didnt use it we would last long with rrfe. IT only used in pvp when my opponent agrees to duel me with it, if i cast it.. just run... or root me.

the point is TMS is more of a curse then a helper..
    Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

Originally posted by Piercingevil

Hell yeah, you can have VE and Kels if I can have plunder.
    now we only have to convince FC to do it

mwahahaha ! have fun getting resisted to hell and back

Thumbs down

Rule of One is on part with our bast nukes, dmg overall. Mind Quake while doing less, but close damage, also lowers nano skills.
    ROFL. So let me get this straight, Piercing, NT master of killing half the people in Camelot on a daily basis with a few nukes. Your continuing thesis this whole time of arguing is that traders debuffs are too powerful... yet NT's have a nano that not only debuffs their target's nano skills, but does comparable damage to another nuke that NT's call their "bast nukes" ROFL. Im going to assume you mean "best" but wtf ever.

You NTs are such jokes. "Oh no nerf the trader, but.. uhh leave our nukes alone ok? Because it's not enough that we can already kill everyone in camelot just by chain casting area nukes, but we can also debuff everyone's nano skills too with our nukes...
    Oh and don't touch NS cause NT's need to have the best nukes and best shields in the game. "

What we DO have is the most nukes throughout the levels, MP and crats have long drought times with no nukes.
    Wtf does this mean? Long drought times? I'm talking about NT nukes, not about the current drought in the desert that you live in. ROFL. But even if somehow you meant AO, your still agreeing with what I'm saying. NT's are too powerful. You even admit in the beginning your nukes can debuff someone's nano skills, AND do damage to someone.

Thx for agreeing that Funcom should Nerf Nt's.

every NT had a easy-to-get nano that didn't have any drawback eh?
    Yep thx for agreeing with me again. Nt's NS don't have any drawbacks of any sort. "Oh but I can't move.. but that's ok I'll just chain nuke everyone while debuffing their nano skills..."
    Ya right if everyone had the chance to get a program that lets them not take any damage WHATSOEVER, at the cost of not being able to move, then yes I think every profession would take it. "Oh no but what about reflect? I am getting hit for 40 points of nano damage, I should take no damage!" Ya right like the reflect will seriously kill you. Just get a hot from a fixer, and use your first aid

After funcom's bracer nerfs, you really have little to fear from getting reflect damage.

Once again thx for agreeing with me that its time for an NT nerf.

Yeah I was wrong, second best, by 10 points.
    At least you can admit that. Now try to admit other things, like NT's are too overpowered.

If you mean their accessability to NFs, then it would be a matter of opinion I guess.
    Matter of opinion? You must mean to everything else you have written that was not fact. Which after reading through your post were mostly the ones where you just basically said:

"I am right you are wrong wah wah wah"

With no actual proof to back it up. Yah great going NT's no proof to oppose my claims = you agree that NT's are overpowered.

If you nerf it, very few would complain.
    Also, there are a few drawbacks which you seem to miss.
    Did you hear that Funcom? NT's want a nerf. They are admitting they are too overpowered. Let's halve their nuke damage as well as take away NS from their nano line.

As for drawbacks which you speak of, I would say the only drawback is that you have NO drawbacks for NS line.

1. Duration. It lasts 19s for MKII, 14s for MKI. With MKI you have a 6 second recharge which means you will get one good nuke off before it drops. 3-4 with II.
    So what are you trying to say you want to make the duration shorter so we can have balance in AO? Everytime theres some battle in 2ho or some fight in camelot, I run in there and the first thing I see, People getting wiped out from a small group of Nt's who are just hiding somewhere, probably running NS, chain casting Area Nukes that perhaps have that debuff to nano skills you speak of, while not getting ANY aggro.

Not only is that some form of exploiting, but in conjunction with your already incredibly strong arsenal of nukes, makes NT's the most overpowered profession in AO.

2. Rooted. Yup, you are rooted in place when you cast NS. So you just back off a sec, then we are dead when you come back.
    Ya right you make it sound like NT's are just sheep waiting to be slaughtered. So your telling me a group of Nt's who are smart enough to chain cast nukes and kill more than half of an enemy force in camelot will just stand around waiting for their opponent to come back to shoot them after NS drops? Duh Just re-cast your overpowered shield, root, and chain cast your nukes.

It's not that hard to write 3 shortcuts for that on a shortcut bar. And yet you make it sound like your trying to win against a overwhelmingly overpowered force that you have no chance of winning against.

Ya thats probably why everyone dies to NT's in mass pvp. Cause Nt's are not as overpowered. Ya right.

3. NCU. Takes 46 NCU to hold MKII. You fill mine up, like people tend to do, I cant cast it without fumbling through my NCU trey.
    LOL. Ya I guess thats the new tactics nowadays when you fight an NT. Just fill their NCU with buffs while they area nuke you, not only killing you but the rest of your team in just a few hits. Hm let's see... people at your level have like what? 360 NCU? Not even counting a fixer's ncu buff. But don't tell me you fight self buffed, because no one ever fights self buffed.

Hm so what do they do to you piercing? Fill your ncu with gen buffs ? Damn, You know how long that would take? Even if you just had 20 ncu free, thats still a long time to get gen buffs to fill that up. By the time your finished, your already at reclaim.

4. Damage shields. Damage shields rip right through it, so don't act like I can sit and AE everything. I do that I'm dead.
    Oh no I can't take 78 points of damage from a damage shield. Waah. 78 point damage shield will kill me! ROFL tell me some more about how NT's are not overpowered. It's amusing.

5. Debuffs. Yup go right through, so I cast NS, you debuff me, I'm just standing there.
    Let's do some comparison.

NT's have nano programs that:
    1.) Debuffs Nano skills
    2.) Does damage almost equal to the best Nuke in AO

Traders have nano programs that:
    1.) Debuffs

Hm.. let's see. It doesn't take long to figure out that NT's are way more overpowered than ANY profession in the game. How can you not see this?

All throughout the post you keep saying you disagree, and yet all your numbers and your descriptions of your nanos all say the same thing. That NT's are overpowered. So either you play AO like, once a month or you just really want to nerf everyone so you can be the most overpowered profession in game.

After reading your posts I will have to say its the latter reason.

Thx for supporting my thesis to Nerf Nts.
    Last edited by MrBunny; Nov 29th, 2002 at 11:38:10.

Thumbs down

Originally posted by Nothinman
    A soldier can buff his AC by 1000 and have 30 reflect at all time (makes sense eh? Soldier
    ROFL. What, are you confused or something? Yes you are a soldier. Yes soldiers get AC buffs, and yes even reflect buffs. And finally yes, Soldiers are overpowered as much as NT's are.
    Oh, I get it you were just trying to remember what sort of buffs you have in the soldier profession.

...Well I guess then that explains the rest of your post...

We can buff our HP by 460 and our attack rating buy a little but at the cost of evades.
    Like this. ROFL do you play a soldier? It seems not. You must be referring to battlefield endurance as the nano that buffs HP, which by the way you got numbers wrong. Also it doesn't add anything to your attack rating. Finally, you don't lose any "evades" by casting the nano. At least no one does when I cast it on my team members. Maybe you are thinking of another profession?

So let's see...

basically we can boost our offensiveness and our defensivness
    half decently which makes sense for a soldier.
    ROFL. Once again.. trying to remember are we?

Our buffs allow us to be tanks, tho not as good as enfs
    Uh first of all, soldiers are not tanks. They are a support class, like the engineer for instance. Soldiers were never meant to be tanks. As much as you think you were, that isn't the case as is obvious from your descriptions of soldier nano lines.

unfortunatly we have been nerfed alot in the past and hte 50%/40% cap hit us harder then any class as we have only TMS as a tactical nano and rely 100% on our damage output to win.
    I see we are slowly getting to the real reason soldiers want to nerf traders. Its because soldiers have been nerfed and that they want everyone else to be nerfed along with them so that they can own again just by running into a zone, throwing up TMS and letting go all the alphas they could ever have onto a target. And once thats done, zone into a bunker.

ROFL. sorry soldiers, but just cause you can't run in anymore and alpha someone dead doesn't mean everyone should be nerfed. Your going to have to think a little more than that now.

Oh and um, lastly, you werent hit the hardest by the 50/40 cap, that would have to be MA's and Engies. Soldier guns like the hellspinner line already have a high min damage that does not fluxuate much from the max damage. As a result, and in conjunction with the fact your hellspinner does rad damage, you don't need to even crit to do massive damage to your opponent. You just need to press Q and grab a drink. All the damage from the gun will be consistent anyway, it can't possibly go down, but only UP. And since you already have TMS which pretty much makes you unkillable for two minutes, you can just take a beating while slowly chipping away at an opponent's health.

What other profession can just run in and alpha everything to death while keeping an indescrutible shield on? Hmmm.. let's see... soldier!

if they were so awesome and we needed a nerf we would be able to beat a trader
    It seems you are not only confused about soldier buffs, but about how the game actually works. So let me get this straight, If traders were overpowered, and then soldiers got a nerf, ... then according to your sentence, soldiers would then be able to beat a trader after the nerf?

Assuming your not using some moron...

If you can beat traders AFTER youve been nerfed, wouldnt that mean to say that you can beat traders BEFORE the nerf?

Hmm.. so far your post has only confirmed two things for me.
    1.) You are not familiar with soldiers
    2.) Soldiers are indeed overpowered and need a nerf to the Hellspinner line as well as a nerf to their HP/AC/AttackRating Buffs.

if i cast it.. just run... or root me.
    ROFL. Ok so how is this any different from fighting any profession? Look, when you get in a situation where your opponent will kill you if you don't run.. do you run or do you stay and die? The only exception to this is when an NT roots and then chain nukes you till your dead. Then you really have no choice in the matter.

Maybe I misread you and what you were trying to convey is your slow realization to the truth in pvp. That you can flee! Yes thats right soldier! You can run if you get debuffed! Theres no need to stay till you die. And thats probably why you die alot. You don't know when to run. What happens when an NT gets nano shut down from an MP? Do you think they run or stay? Yep that's right they run. What happens when a doc is outlasting you in a fight with heals? Do you run or stay? That's right you better run!

So you see, its not the traders fault you die, its just cause your too clueless to run! That's no one's fault but your own.

Mrbunny is kind of an idiot.

This thread has gotten totally out of hand we are talking about drains only and how completely overpowering they are.

basically we can boost our offensiveness and our defensivness half decently which makes sense for a soldier.

however, all of our buffs combined, OS, RRFE, AT, Titan, OMHH, TMS are not as powerful in pvp as drains are.

Our buffs allow us to be tanks, tho not as good as enfs which is how its supposed to be. and the let us do some damage, unfortunatly we have been nerfed alot in the past and hte 50%/40% cap hit us harder then any class as we have only TMS as a tactical nano and rely 100% on our damage output to win.

if they were so awesome and we needed a nerf we would be able to beat a trader, as it is we are the easiest profession to be beat by them. but definatly now the only ones.

oh and about TMS... I wouldn't be all that upset if it was removed from the game, everyone seems to think were uber for it... It allows us to tank for 1:20 then die on mobs.. where if we didnt use it we would last long with rrfe. IT only used in pvp when my opponent agrees to duel me with it, if i cast it.. just run... or root me.

the point is TMS is more of a curse then a helper..

drain are better than your buffs but you have better base skills
    so trader are a lot worse than u before drainning and a little better after landing 3 nanos that last only 3 min.

a trader need 15 20 sec to become efficient and can die in a few sec
    u are more efficient most of the time and are very hard to kill

if every class woold have same advantages what woold be the purpose to choose beetwen different ones.

when i picked up trader it was a prof very fun to play with delayed health payment nice attackrating mezzing abilities
    team heals are gone mezz are harder to land now and drain suffer more with the high NR part of plunder
    i still love my trader i didn t cry when heal were nerfed, when i tried mob like the one for the first time and i felt so useless cause i can t drain those damn mobs nor use mezz/root.

Plz try to improve your prof but stop screwing other with stupid nerf, i don t want to play an all gimp/like/enginer AO

Originally posted by Cudus
    Piercing, this is from character creation:

The Trader is the ultimate businessman, getting more for less in every single transaction. Like others, they create and trade material goods. But in combat situations, they use unique nanotechnology which enables them to drain opponents of skills, energy and health, transferring those benefiths to themselves or their allies. This frequently causes the most formidable opponents to wither to a cracked shell of their former self...

Now please stfu!
    Please note that its the new and revised profession descriptions - FC found out that what they thought the classes capable of just....was so wrong it hurts

Now stop your n00b whining and get constructive or stfu
    Soldier Equip

Victory to the omnis! The Renaissance attacked Nemesis in theyre base in Mort. The attackers won!
    [Gimpybot] Kiwaczek: how the hell they plant ct 8 min before timer ? [Gimpybot] Zantezutske: another nice exploit? (The Renaissance built CT)

Vlain: I am milk every of yous!!!

Proud member of The Renaissance

i agree with notin for the curse of soldier
    TMS is a noob nano most of the time
    ask for your prof to be reworked u need it
    as adv and fixers needed that before the love patch
    and i hope it for Nts too

and one day for trader 2 we have somany broken nanos
    that we can only rely on our drain abilities

Mr. Bunny...just...go away, mkay?

First of all, do not try to teach us the finer points of being a soldier, when you obviously do not have a clue about how we work, or even what nanos we have.

The nanos Nothiman are referring to which boost our attack rating, or offensive capabilities as he calls it, is "Automatic targeting". A nano that gives +23 attack rating at the cost of 33 NCU.
    Furthermore we have "Total focus" which is a self only buff that increases all ranged attack skills +50 AND REDUCES EVADES BY 40!!!

You seem to be under the impression that only enforcers should be tanks? That is the dumbest thing I have heard in a long time. Soldiers are designed with the tanking role in mind. That's why we have HP buffs, AC buffs, reflect and total mirror shields and a self only healing nano. That's why we are firmly in the higher bracket of professions when it comes to HP. That's why we have TAUNTING nanos (which don't work admittedly...thanks for nothing FC). If you're not supposed to TANK a mob, why would you want to TAUNT it to attack you?

Just...be quiet or come back when you know what you're talking about...your arrogance and incomptence is a flammable mix..

Mrbunny, I was going to rip apart your very ignorant replys but I think you just want attention. You obviously know very little about NT's, soldiers or traders.

Who is your main in-game? Lets get some facts out on who you are so people can realize that you are a fool who knows nothing about any profession in this game.

Thumbs down

Originally posted by Coldstrike
    I think the "most stupid poster award" that someone got last week should be taken back and given to me. Take this piece of advice: I don't have a clue.
    Yep I quite agree. But so far you've not really given any real arguments to counter my claims that soldiers are quite overpowered. All your doing is pretty much ranting as to how everyone is way more overpowered than the "weak" soldier, when in fact you know that to be quite the opposite.

Let's see
    1.) Overpowered reflect shields
    2.) Overpowered shields that prevent you from taking damage
    3.) AC buffs
    4.) HP buffs
    5.) Attack Rating buffs
    6.) Healing Nanos
    7.) And also a gun that doesnt rely on crits for damage...

That's pretty overpowered
    Even you soldiers admit that its time Funcom to remove TMS,
    Any reasons why soldiers should get an immense load of such nano programs?

Since it is quite beyond most people like Coldstrike to actually argue in a logical manner as to why it is soldiers are not overpowered or for even that matter why it is traders are overpowered, except using extremely biased anecdotes of duels that may or may not have existed.

You just prove my point in the end that soldiers are indeed overpowered and require to be nerfed for the balance of AO.

Time to Nerf Soldiers.

Thumbs down

Mrbunny, I was going to rip apart your very ignorant replys
    ROFL what is stopping you? Are you going to call me names like you did cudus too? Is that what you consider ... ripping apart someones agument? ROFL. It just shows you can't come up with anything more intelligent than simple swears.

Look piercing, this is an adult's conversation, so go back and play with char below level 100 and let people who actually know anything about soldier's and nt's argue about soldiers and nt's.

knows nothing about any profession in this game.
    As I recall, you seemed to agree with me that NT's are the most feared profession when it comes to fighting in camelot. You agreed with me in regards to the most damaging nukes, most impregnable shields, and countless other things. You even agree that NS is the most powerful defensive nano other than having Grid Armor. You even agree that its possible to just stand there running NS, while area nuking everyone in sight, and not taking any sort of damage whatsoever.

It seems that despite you being 184, you don't know half as much about NT's or soldiers than I do. You need to start playing that NT you bought off ebay and start learning something about the game, before you come here talking about things you have no knowledge about.

But at any rate, you haven't given me any good reasons as to why NT's should not be nerfed. So my primary thesis stands:

Funcom, nerf Nt's.

Originally posted by Whites
    Traders are overpowered in duels yes, traders are one of the first targets to die in mass-pvp after draining at most 1 or 2 opponents.
    Have you ever wondered WHY traders are the first ones to be killed and targeted in mass PvP????????

Thats because they are so uber, and their drains so devastating that only idiots would let the trader oponents stay alive.... If your side dont kill the traders as fast as possible, you are doomed to loose the fight.

I promise you that if drains are nerfed, the trader will be a MUCH less interesting foe, and thus you will survive longer, sound good yes?
    President of Ali Baba and the 40 thieves

Garzu 193 Day 1 NT & Garzuperman My Fixer 4 fun since NTs are broken

GA3/4 DESPERATELY NEEDED!!

Too funny...some people are just thick...and then there are people that are THICK.

Mr. Bunny is definately a master of twisting words and not reading posts probably picking out a few words here and there and putting them together in a whole other context than what was ment...bravo.

Our reflect shields are not overpowered, they're the only decent nanoline we have. Our attack rating booster nano is +23! HELLO! 23! That's TWENTYTHREE! OVERPOWERED?!
    Our HP and AC line is if anything underpowered and almost never used because of it's worthlessness.
    The reason some soldiers want FC to remove TMS is NOT...let me repeat that so you can understand it, bunny...is NOT because it's overpowered but because whenever the soldiers say we need some boosting (which we do) everyone cries how TMS is OOOOOOH so powerful and who the hell are we to complain. THAT is why some want it removed, because it's not the end all be all nano, and if the reason we're not getting any loving is because we have TMS then a lot of us would rather that FC removed it from us.

Understood? Probably not...

Oh, and btw...don't tell Piercing to "go play with his sub 100 chars" when you can see in his sig that he has a level 184 NT...

It's pretty obvious mrbunny is trying to "turn the tide" on us, you see how we called nerf on traders, he thinks it is rediculous. so he is trying to calim soldiers need a nerfing instead. however it is not working very well.

Mr Bunny why don't you tell us who your in game character is? or are you just some stupid lvl 90 newb who thinks he knows it all?

everyone on this board knows soldiers aren't uber, and don't need a nerf, its about as rediculous as me saying..

"Enis need a nerf, they have AC sheilds, Auras, a Super duper tough Bot, they have guns... tradeskill buffs, team warp, beacon warp.."

why does engi get all these buffs? i think its time that FC saw engies needed a nerfing because of these overpowering buffs"

this is what your saying mr bunny.. and i know you don't really want soldiers nerfed, your just trying to prove a point.. but it's REALLY not working, you idiot

the day a soldier can beat a trader in 1/20 fights is the day ill call nerf on soldiers. and yes take our TMS away. then we can get a useful buff from FC as they will no longer think were uber gods.
    Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

Originally posted by Garzu-perman

Have you ever wondered WHY traders are the first ones to be killed and targeted in mass PvP????????

Thats because they are so uber, and their drains so devastating that only idiots would let the trader oponents stay alive.... If your side dont kill the traders as fast as possible, you are doomed to loose the fight.

I promise you that if drains are nerfed, the trader will be a MUCH less interesting foe, and thus you will survive longer, sound good yes?
    You retard.

Traders are first to die in Mass pvp because they have no line of defense and super low hp. They are the easiest targets to take out.

Traders in mass pvp who are remotely interested in titles don't bother draining targets to cripple their opponents. What for? Cast drains while the soldiers alpha kill the target and get the pvp points?

Only reason to drain is to keep the ATK up to get off a reasonable alpha.

If you're zone draining, you're either a noob, trying to push the opponents back since n00bs on the other side are bunker camping or just trying to annoy your enemies.

In 2ho its about AOE roots and alpha for a trader, drain is there so the flashpoint or whatever wep u got stays at a decent atk.

Duelers, go play Counterstrike or Jedi Knight II whatever and stay there. You're the source of the problem in AO pvp.

Half
    Last edited by Halfdeck; Nov 30th, 2002 at 20:04:51.

Originally posted by Halfdeck

You retard.

Traders are first to die in Mass pvp because they have no line of defense and super low hp. They are the easiest targets to take out.

Traders in mass pvp who are remotely interested in titles don't bother draining targets to cripple their opponents. What for? Cast drains while the soldiers alpha kill the target and get the pvp points?

If you're zone draining, you're either a noob, trying to push the opponents back since n00bs on the other side are bunker camping or just trying to annoy your enemies.

In 2ho its about AOE roots and alpha for a trader, drain is there so the flashpoint or whatever wep u got stays at a decent atk.

Duelers, go play Counterstrike or Jedi Knight II whatever and stay there. You're the source of the problem in AO pvp.

Half
    LOL, whos the RETARD? If Im a retard, then you are a big maggot, LOL
    President of Ali Baba and the 40 thieves

Garzu 193 Day 1 NT & Garzuperman My Fixer 4 fun since NTs are broken

GA3/4 DESPERATELY NEEDED!!

Originally posted by Halfdeck

You retard.

Half
    No, sorry to say traders are taken out first because they are one of the most dangerous people in both mass pvp and duels. In mass pvp they can AE root and drain one by one. Drain the docs, drain the adv, drain the MA, drain the NT, drain the MP. Its really easy to see why, its not that they are taken out cause of low HP, everyone has high HP in mass pvp. Even me being a nanomage NT I get close to 7K when all buffed up.

As for lines of defense they have Quantum Uncertainty, AC drains and heals. So they do have formidable defense compared to say, a crat or a NT without NS. An enforcer or soldier will surely go to alpha a NT before a trader, that is, unless they are running NS.

As for Mrbunny, its quite obvious why he doesn't tell us who his in-game toon is. He doesn't want us to see that he is either a) a low level player with no experience in any of the classes he keeps defending/attacking or b) a high level player that is taken as a joke by almost the entire playerbase.

A soldier is quite strong in the battlefield at first, because of that well placed alpha. But most of their alpha weapons can be used by any player, any time and if you absorb, or they hit low their normal damage isn't that good. The new weapons are far better though. But after that they can MK, which indeed is quite a powerful defense. But since it shuts them down you can either root and run away, or recast heals or layers while they shoot. I did this against Markt and handled the entire duration of his MK.

A trader surely doesn't have a chance against me if he cannot drain me. That I'm certain. They are too powerful with 2 stackable drains and too weak without them. Something has to be done in the middle such as allowing them to keep the duration of the drain, or even making it last 10 minutes or so on themselves (I'm sure many traders will want this) but make it drop off the target when hit.

A nano-tech is very strong with one AE nuke in mass PvP. That is Kel's Neutronium Plaything. It does around the same damage that our primary nuke does, but its area effect. The big downside is a 7.5 second recharge. We can't NS during that recharge and even with NS MKII you will only get 2 or so of these nukes off. Since pvp damage is reduced and Kels has a tendency to hit less the 1K per person, it won't take but those already hurting out. NS will save our lives many of times but neither NS or Kel's is any way overpowered when looked in comparision to our single target nukes (which should be stronger then our AE nukes) or our defensive capabilities.

Mrbunny, everyone who reads these threads knows you are a joke. You may respond with some witty comment that deep down inside you think proves this or that person wrong but we all can tell that you are a very immature forum poster, as well as AO player.

Post your in-game toon. We all want to know who you are, what profession you play, and how you think you know what you pretend you know.

Im just better than you, get over it

Tired of these threads already.
    Oh my god its like a koala bear crapped a rainbow in my brain

Re: Im just better than you, get over it

Originally posted by Abid
    Tired of these threads already.
    me too...

i am also tired of downloading patch every month just to find out how much this game got nerfed.

kthxbye
    Two sisters practicing medicine on Rubika and Shadowlands Pomy and Julka.

As a doctor i would prescribe you to use some common sense and a vacation to Real Life"

If i ever start a new character in Eve i will choose a name something like "aieerjjnnvajjnasdio11e3".

Who cares. Its the same 5 people writing all of the posts. 0.99% of the posts are constructive, 99.01% are whiny namecalling posts.
    "Should start a combined raid/NW bot, where people get points if they help take down a clan base. Should be most effective." - Said by Waikase 14th of May 2003 in sarcasm to the appearance of the first raidbots on Rk1.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast