Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Thread: traders are overpowered - justify already !!

Originally posted by Noer

Yeah, you are a real saint. Exploiting pvp-bugs and gain titles for a good cause. Or was you actually one of the persons causing the problem? Don't give me that crap.
    its about the same as me calling you an exploiter for wall nuking on your nt.

they changed the system because of me and coal and a few others. if we never did that clanners and omni alike would be silentyl farming novice neo and experience and pawning it off as legit.
    Legion

|| 220 || || Soldier || || Obligatory Equipment listing ||

If you are going through hell, keep going.
    -
    Sir Winston Churchill

Originally posted by Nothinman

its about the same as me calling you an exploiter for wall nuking on your nt.

they changed the system because of me and coal and a few others. if we never did that clanners and omni alike would be silentyl farming novice neo and experience and pawning it off as legit.
    Yeah, tell yourself that enough and you start believing it some day. Next thing is that you go shoplifting to get the police to do something about people silently shoplifting. Like I said, a load of crap.
    "Should start a combined raid/NW bot, where people get points if they help take down a clan base. Should be most effective." - Said by Waikase 14th of May 2003 in sarcasm to the appearance of the first raidbots on Rk1.

Yeah, tell yourself that enough and you start believing it some day. Next thing is that you go shoplifting to get the police to do something about people silently shoplifting. Like I said, a load of crap.
    lol do you think i expected to get away with walking around with master title?

if i had exploited 100 million credits and got away with it, or farmed just to experience and left it there would you have prefered that?

no i made a pretty strong example by going to master.. anyone with half a brain knows that there was no way in heck i was getting away with it and FC had to change something.
    Legion

-
    Sir Winston Churchill

lol do you think i expected to get away with walking around with master title?

if i had exploited 100 million credits and got away with it, or farmed just to experience and left it there would you have prefered that?

no i made a pretty strong example by going to master.. anyone with half a brain knows that there was no way in heck i was getting away with it and FC had to change something.
    look: former post, answers this posts fine.
    "Should start a combined raid/NW bot, where people get points if they help take down a clan base. Should be most effective." - Said by Waikase 14th of May 2003 in sarcasm to the appearance of the first raidbots on Rk1.

look: former post, answers this posts fine.
    is it possibel for you to formulate a logical thought? how many of the people you are freinds with exploited by trading Nodrops in the council? or are currently selling items on ebay? how many people that you know?

wake up mr perfect.
    Legion

-
    Sir Winston Churchill

is it possibel for you to formulate a logical thought? how many of the people you are freinds with exploited by trading Nodrops in the council? or are currently selling items on ebay? how many people that you know?

wake up mr perfect.
    rofl, trading nodrops and uniques in The Council? Okay, we kicked you out and by mistake. We should probably have done it way before we did. Get over it. Starting rumours about The Council selling on Ebay, trading nodrops and so on. lmao Nothing - try to grow up and get on.

Lol noer you have selective hearing do you think i care about that anymore?

I talk to people from AO outside AO and yes, some people that you wouldn't even guess traded nodrops (gaily hoods anyone?) and some are selling regularly on ebay.

of course i wont say who cause they are freinds but it just goes to show that not everyone is perfect even yourself.

you really do have selective hearing (reading i guess) you only read what you want to and reply to what you want to.. i guess that is fine but doesn't mean you are right.
    Legion

-
    Sir Winston Churchill

Lol noer you have selective hearing do you think i care about that anymore?

I talk to people from AO outside AO and yes, some people that you wouldn't even guess traded nodrops (gaily hoods anyone?) and some are selling regularly on ebay.

of course i wont say who cause they are freinds but it just goes to show that not everyone is perfect even yourself.

you really do have selective hearing (reading i guess) you only read what you want to and reply to what you want to.. i guess that is fine but doesn't mean you are right.
    I know people saying you sell nuclear devices on Ebay aswell. I wont tell who, because they are good friends. Rumours, rumours, rumours, rumours and more rumours. Worth **** and is just a load of crap.

would you like me To PM you the names and you can ask them yourself? ... im sure they would tell ya as they are your freinds.
    Legion

-
    Sir Winston Churchill

would you like me To PM you the names and you can ask them yourself? ... im sure they would tell ya as they are your freinds.
    I suggest you report it to Funcom instead of your empty actions and empty words. As usual you are just throwing dirt here on the boards.

and your very helpful as well, can you not understand that i wouldnt want to get freinds banned but merely am trying to say that no one is perfect.
    Legion

-
    Sir Winston Churchill

and your very helpful as well, can you not understand that i wouldnt want to get freinds banned but merely am trying to say that no one is perfect.
    No you are doing what you has always done, turn people against yourself. If you have such proof, turn it into Funcom. Im seriously not remotely interested in it. Which should also remove your mudslinging about The Council doing nodrop trading and selling uniques on Ebay. I have account of most of the stuff that happened with the uniques people got through the guild (of course not anymore), and I can 100% certain say nothing happened inside the guild. Does that mean that people can't have done this hidden? No, and have I ever said so?¨

Only thing you have proven again is that noone can trust you anything. You are gonna abuse the trust some day to your own good. Happened so many times, and now just happened again.

And those people call you a friend, I seriously wonder why, but thats their business. Don't pull me into your stupid mud-slinging as if I had anything to do with it - because I do not.

But excuse me, I gotta go now. I have to go shoplift some stores here, police aint doing anything about it - so its all we can do. Can't have people growing rich in the hidden. I know I will be caught some day, but its for a good cause.

Lol freak out much.. take this game abit serious?

All i was trying to say is that you were putting me down for exploiting when you have done it yourself, and your freinds have.

that makes you a hypocrit. you think your perfect your not and neither am i.

just admit that and it's over.. but you can't because your too stubborn to admit you have ever done any wrong. you just like to accuse other people of it.

oh and sometimes people when you know them for a long time tend to see beyond the game and the in game mechanics and charracters... in case you never knew this.
    Legion

-
    Sir Winston Churchill

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456