Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tara and I are getting married tomorrow.

Tara and I are getting married tomorrow.

Me and tarasque are finally getting married!

Most regrettably, because most of you people just don't seem to like him (I can most certainly assure you, it's a him!), you kill him on site. So, we'll have to hurry with the wedding in GS2! Everyone is invited!

~Chris

Re: Tara and I are getting married tomorrow.

Originally posted by Megabio
    Me and tarasque are finally getting married!

Most regrettably, because most of you people just don't seem to like him (I can most certainly assure you, it's a him!), you kill him on site. So, we'll have to hurry with the wedding in GS2! Everyone is invited!

~Chris
    **** i thought i was gonna be yur bride
    Lordbedwyr 213 SOL RK2
    Ghandalf 201 DOC RK2
    Bittersweeet 182 NT RK2
    Fantazmia RK1

Can I come although Im not 140?

Re: Re: Tara and I are getting married tomorrow.

Originally posted by Ghandalf

**** i thought i was gonna be yur bride
    I WOULD have chosen you over Tarasque.. but I caught you and Qwerty1 having sex last night in The Happy Rebel.. so I figured all was lost and finally sucked up and proposed to my other love, Tara.
    ~Chris

I like having sex with animals too....
    . : Oldskule - 87 Martial Artist RK1 Kung Fu Fighter! : .

. : Ternak - 112 Soldier RK1 *Dead* : .

. : Jenerik - 8 Enforcer RK1 Just another generic Enforcer : .

That was like........MEGA!
    Dont you think I look like Geordie from Star Trek?
    <-----------------------------------------------------------
    Actually I look more of a cross between him and Picard don't I?

You don't suppose beacon warping Tarasque out of Camelot is an exploit do you?

I mean.. it'll be hard for me to carry him outta Camelot Dungeon without it... :/
    ~Chris

Yay!
    I wish Megabio and Tarasque luck with their future marriage!

And, no, warping Tara out of Camelot is not an exploit, but he'll have to walk home by himself (he?)
    Last edited by Maimgara; Nov 30th, 2002 at 00:03:50.
    Maimgara - Supreme Creator, The Renaissance - RK2
    [Thedeacon]: As for the "high level n00b" part....Hey, I don't care if they level up....puts them in pvp range quicker.

HE IS A HE I CAN TELL YOU THAT

ow.. it hurts to walk. :/
    ~Chris

Oh my God.

Mega, I was going to ask you how your wedding night went, but... ehm.. Never Mind.

So, Mega. Where shall we crash in and kill your husband? I mean, you're not going to stay in Camelot ? (Even though it's a nice castle)
    [Thedeacon]: As for the "high level n00b" part....Hey, I don't care if they level up....puts them in pvp range quicker.

Well, we are currently renting out the dome in Avalon - you know, the ones with the juggarnaught and omni-guards. I feel a bit edgy, being clan and all, but, it's the only other building my dear Tarasque feels comfortable in. Besides, he does a very good job of keeping the dome clear, and lets his anger off on them, rather than me, so it's all good and well in the end.
    ~Chris

Grats on marrying such a rich er.. dragon. So, um.. can you reach down his throat and get the uber loots without dying?

I mean since you're married and all now.. he's gotta pull his weight, earn his share, provide for you, ya know? So he's gotta come up off the loot.

Otherwise we'll kill him
    Last edited by fl0w_; Nov 30th, 2002 at 21:27:56.
    ....flojojojo | 220/17 vanguard, rimor's first 200 adventurer | equip | perks
    ..outtatime | 190/3 fixer

playing wow (pyrelight, 70 priest on uther server, alliance)
    retired from rubi-ka

"Is Tara up yet?" takes on a whole new meaning in this context.

- Z

Originally posted by Zorlack
    "Is Tara up yet?" takes on a whole new meaning in this context.

- Z
    Ewwww...
    ....flojojojo | 220/17 vanguard, rimor's first 200 adventurer | equip | perks
    ..outtatime | 190/3 fixer

playing wow (pyrelight, 70 priest on uther server, alliance)
    retired from rubi-ka

Yea, it's great having Tara around the house. Not only is he nice but he coughs up such beautiful things as Globes of Sufference and Clarity. He also sheds his scales on occasion - free dragon armor!

He's really nice once you get to know him, but you all are just so mean to him, he's afraid to come out, for fear that you all will kill him.

*kisses Tarasque gently on the side*
    ~Chris

I was just wondering, who does the cooking?
    I'd suspect Tara to burn all the food (you know, firey breath and all ), but I can't imagnie you cook. You guy's hired a house(dome?)- keeper ?

I went by yesterdays to admire your nice new house, but noone was home

Well, no one actually cooks. You know how Omni-Pol keeps some guards there? Well, Tarasque likes to fry them up, and then we eat them. People say it's rather cannabilistic, but, oh well. Omni-Pol meat tastes remarkably good.

Yea, me and Tara were out yesterday. We were flying over Tir looking for unwitting targets to frighten.
    ~Chris

Like at the end of the Neverending Story? Did you make Philip Ross hide in a dumpster while you flew overhead with Tara yelling angrily and you yelling with glee?

Well you should have.
    Randome. Proud General of Link Dead, a mercenary organization. Available for assistance with blitzing, raiding, tower defense, etc. Send a tell to any of our members for more info.

Errm... no. It was more like the Never Ending Story 2... You know.. yea...
    ~Chris

gratz on the wedding hope you live happily ever after... or at least till poor Tarasque is killed again.
    GalxandJoan "Toxinator" Rox :: 202 Doc
    He "Tearspoint" Totem :: 215 Nano Tech :: Equipment :: Perks
    General :: Band of Brothers :: Band of Brothers Forums

Account Created
    2001-08-23 04:59:27

Account Status:
    Open

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast