Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Trying to analyse...

Question Trying to analyse...

AO in general, The Rock - Paper - Scissor dependance in particular. Im not att all clear about what profs are strong against who, so...

To help me, anwser this:

Q: If you where to fight 3 persons equal in lvl and experience, what professions would you like those persons to have?

You could also state prof, lvl and pvp-title.

Example (me):
    As a lvl 124 Agent (Rookie) i fight a Trader, MA and a NT

Wouldnt a trader gimp you? I mean they got heals and stuff
    Mas, yea i can understand, roots

Also a nt, since they can wield a weapon and do nano damage, ...eh maybe your just good.

From a 170+ enforcer POV..

Agents, NTs and crats are easy meat.

They are all easy meat.

If your looking for a fair fight.

MA, Soldier and ADV.

Each one or the other, if experienced enough can take out another. And no, I never did use a beam

Heh atm an engy, a crat and a mp or a ma
    Infamine 200 soljah

Originally posted by Xzantrial
    Wouldnt a trader gimp you? I mean they got heals and stuff
    Mas, yea i can understand, roots

mm did u ever PVP with ur trader after the 100% crit came in?
    When u fight agent as trader there area 2 things u can do.
    1.)drain and hope you don't die of the 5 crits that r incoming. Then if u survie that heal up fast enough and hope he don't crit again.
    2.)Don't drain atfirst but wait for 100% to wear of and meanwhile try to heal up.Then start draining.

Both ways r verry tricky even second since its hard to keep healing dmg done on u if it r all 1.5k crits and a 2K as.So i think dinoq made good choiche to put trader in his list.
    LVL 157 TRADER-member of HYDRA
    also member of: me.eat.babies.that.can't.crawl.away.fast.enough™

5 crits? What are you in, wonderland? LOL

Oh boy. Maybe i should never have written any example. Plz dont make this into a discussion about this particular case (Trader vs Agent).

It's my experience so far that i often beat traders, as long as I can alpha first. I make it certain that i can, after all im a agent

Remember that everybody awnsers from their own experience. Im just lvl124 so obvously i dont know much about pvp, but my statement is valid from my point of view. Smart or not? That's another matter.

rofl yah 5 u can get an X-3 to shoot 1/1 btw 4 is enough to kill me i think only 4.6k hp. but yah less not argue

My list would be soldier,MA, enf.I loose against enf but i wanne fight em to look for ways to kill em and fighting engi/crat isn't verry fun but yah i would win against em. Oh yeah i like fighting babies to before i eat em.
    LVL 157 TRADER-member of HYDRA
    also member of: me.eat.babies.that.can't.crawl.away.fast.enough™

Forgot to mention I am a Fixer smurf.

Originally posted by nehte
    rofl yah 5 u can get an X-3 to shoot 1/1 btw 4 is enough to kill me i think only 4.6k hp. but yah less not argue
    There is NO WAY to get Utter Concentration to hit 5 crit hits.

Absolute Concentration (the highest 100%) is 6 seconds. That's barely enough time for 4 crits (if even, the timing needs to be good), let alone 5 hits.

I can barely pull that off with an Ithaca; forget that on the X-3.

Besides, if you drain an agent enough, having 100% crit doesn't matter much if your AR is so low that you miss every hit anyways.
    Captain Sparkyd Kirk

Proud Unit Commander of Band of Brothers
    Über® Equipment - Courtesy of Auno.org

An agent with a GPH?? WTH, since when do you even cast nanos?? - Random tell

No longer playing.

lol another highjacked thread.
    I have seen agents kill people in less than 5 seconds.
    AS crit crit dead. We're talking 200 Agent vs 190+ Trader.

If you give the initiative to the Agent the Trader has problems.

I am an NT and i'd rather fight:

Fixer,
    Engineer,
    uhmmm... Crat?
    "Yesterday we bowed before kings and bent our necks to emperors, today we kneel only before truth"

I'm a crat so:

Fixer
    Engie
    MA
    Rebbeca Omni Tek President
    RHD Black Watch Regiment

"Technological progress has merely provided us with more efficient means for going backwards."
    -Aldous Huxley

I can fight... I can fight... other MAs! And engies! And a crat, perhaps.
    Lovio - 140+ MA of the Mercury Dragons
    Maiu - Gamma Ejector wielding trader maniac - also loves to tradeskill and doesn't eat babies.

As a lvl 187 GA Fixer I'd take on an MA, Adventurer and Engineer of any level and PvP title.

Hell, I'd even take them all at once.

I'd also take a soldier.

That being said:

Trader 40 levels below me would beat me
    NT 40 levels below me would beat me
    Crat my level will beat me
    Doc 20 levels below me would beat me
    Enforcer my level would beat me (now that they're demi gods)

Originally posted by Xzantrial
    5 crits? What are you in, wonderland? LOL
    4 is a very safe number. I see 4 huge hits all the time when Agents use concentration.

Ithaca 1/1.

Concentration: crit, huge aimed shot, fling crit, crit, crit.

5 hits is probably just barely doable with a fast weapon and lucky timing, but 4 is much more realistic. But then you figure Aimed Shot during concentration hits for about double the damage of a normal crit anyway, so whatever.

I am 166 MP, and would prefer to fight MA, NT or Engy in that order.

I love my MA, but an MP v MA is a bit one-sided, sorry folks.
    NT: pushover with my NSD. Again, sorry folks
    Engy would be interesting. Biatch fight between 2 pet classes Once I set demon on your slayer, I'd NSD you so you lose the slayer, then the pet is on you. Of course I need to survive you shooting me to do that...
    Gimme sammich!!1

Reborn Sammich

From my (183 soldier) point of view:
    - relative easy: MA´s, Agents, NT´s (got the Hellspinner for debuffin NS)
    - Hard, but possible: Enforcers, Adventurer
    - very hard but maybe possible: GA III+ Smurfs (maybe if u have that 8sec burst recycle Hellshock Cannon), Docs (if ure luckey on ure alpha and have the anti-ch nano)
    - imho impossible: Traders (i am not aware of any combination of tatics how i could kill one of these, any advices aprechiated)

Never fough against Crat (should be easy i think), MP (shoud be tough = healing, nanoshutdown), Eng (even with the anti-special shield it shouldnt be a prob, maybe if they have mochies to create a slayer who can hit me with max evades and full def.)
    Last edited by Wintermute; Dec 3rd, 2002 at 17:43:55.

Unhappy

As a lvl 197 MA, i fight..... hummm... nobody ?
    Cant kill **** since the last nerf.. ty very much FC
    Picture of me in real life
    -Honing är gott-

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast