Thread: Final!

Final!

The end of AO will be when all classes have the same stuff.

All classes scream for more buffs more stuff all the time and compare themself to other classes, Why not see the fact, not all classes are good at pvp not all classes are good at Pvm etc, some classes are supposed to be better in one area and others are there to help out with that.We have support classes we have main tanks etc. Why not quit with Im leaving now and this sucks im so crappy compared to this and that class. Every time I go to the forum and read a few post I always find posts with im leaving , give us something now or I quit. Play your class enjoy it or stop playing it and start another char.

And FC maybe you shouldnt do all the things players whine about. Do you guys have some strategy or do u just implement more for the class the scream the most? Alot of the things you add to the game is uhm not very good, you try to make all classes the same, how fun would it be if all had the same things. If you continue like this you can just combine all classes into one.

In a game as combat oriented as AO, and with the focus of the game shifting towards PvP (NW is for all practical purposes a PvP patch), all classes *should* be able to participate, *no* class should be able to instakill anyone and *no* player should find himself unable to do combat for minutes at the time very often.

I can't see how diversity is hindered by letting everyone have a chance against everyone else.